Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2018) - Episode Discussion

Hope he is like Steve Price & surprises everyone at the challenges.

...I hope that he does too Kaz... that was good to see him at least take a few bites from that snake regardless of whatever anyone else thought... well done Tommy boy... cheers.

Playing catchup here without reading any other comments...
Tiffany... lovely! One of my favourites.
Shanon Noll - a bit MEH musically but seems nice enough so far
Peter Rowsthorn - seems nice enough
Josh Gibson - ditto
Jackie Gillies - seems like a pain
Simone the model - never heard of her apart from when jessy_girl correctly predicted her

Jackie will grow on you...as long as you forget all that psychic babble :)

I'm tuning out now due to the half hour time difference, so I can see the reveals live with no foreknowledge apart from the three which were officially announced. See you on the other side people, hope we get someone good, or at least spectacularly bad, just not boring.
Well that was the longest hour ever.....I’m watching in qld time so am a full hour behind. I’m going to love Peter and Shannon

...I'm alright with this show until they have to eat bugs/worms and shit... I always turn the volume off so that I can't hear them gagging and then vomitting and I only occasionally glance at the screen until those trials are over... yeah yeah... I know... I'm a wuss right?... lol!... cheers.

...hahaha!... is that the music to 'Yakkity Yak'... that they played on the Benny Hill Show?... lol!... cheers.

Back