Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2018) - Episode Discussion

Cheese on toast is my favourite food Sticky, and reminds me of Dad, that and pancakes were his specialties

Here we gooooooooooo
Lean Cuisine beef stroganoff for me. It says to take the meal out of the plastic container and put it in a oven proof container. Just as well I have some tin pie dishes. I prefer to use the oven not the microwave. I broke it anyway, so oven it is.

..."I gave them a piece of my mind and told them to grow up!"... boasts Shannon... careful sunshine... don't give them too much of it... you can't spare it mate... cheers.

...someone said that the Oldies can't be voted out in the first week so my pick of Oldie going went out of the window... I honestly cannot pick which one will be going tonight but I reckon that it'll be between either Shannon or Simone or Jackie as a pure guess... cheers.

...don't worry... I took a chance and turned it over... Ads were on so I'm imaging that they have... cheers.

...I... would... fuggin'... freak... my... brains... out... in... this... challenge... there is absolutely no way that I would have done that Cockroach task at all... urgh!!!!!... cheers.

Back