Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2018) - Episode Discussion

...I'm watching Lisa Wilkinson on 'The Project' at the moment... my god... Channel 9 have lost a valuable asset there... what I like about her on here is that she's no longer 'dumbing herself down' just to appease Karl Stiffynodick's massive ego anymore... go Lisa you good thing you!... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
Welcome back!
Sorry you didn't get any fish. I got fish today if that's any consolation. Had to buy them though - for my tropical aquarium. A guppy, a Pakistani loach and a convict cichlid. That's worth a few stars for camp.

...thanks Meglos... a 'convict cichlid?... I like the sounds of that fish already lol!... haha!... the camp would be pleased!... lol!... cheers.

Bugger, MKR too. A friend's friend was just on Spartan. He did well but his team mate fell. So much stuff to see, so little brain power to organise myself.

I haven't watched that show as it doesn't really appeal to me, it would be interesting if it's someone you know though.
My brain power extends to watching one live and recording the other two, I can manage that at least.

MAFS watchers did you know Tracey with the strange face and manner is a "relationship expert" with her own business.
And has written 2 books telling the world she is a GODDESS.......

What a laugh and a half she touts a lot of crap with no discernible qualifications.
Is she quite right in the noodle???

The olympics closing ceremony starts at 8.30, if it is like the opening telecast the first 30mins was just faffinf 7 stuff

...thanks for telling us kxk... I'll be taping that for sure... if it's anything like the opening ceremony then it should be spectacular I imagine... cheers.

...thanks Meglos... a 'convict cichlid?... I like the sounds of that fish already lol!... haha!... the camp would be pleased!... lol!... cheers.

It's stolen my heart already.
hqdefault.jpg

MAFS watchers did you know Tracey with the strange face and manner is a "relationship expert" with her own business.
And has written 2 books telling the world she is a GODDESS.......

What a laugh and a half she touts a lot of crap with no discernible qualifications.
Is she quite right in the noodle???
Forever known as Tracey with the strange face, lol. Goddesses come in the most diverse guises. Disguises perhaps.

...Steve Price is on 'The Project' at the moment... he's already ready to go into camp as we speak... cheers.

..my sweet darling wife and myself only just got home earlier and decided to have melted cheese on toast for dinner tonight... I put heaps of Cracked Pepper on mine with a very light sprinkle of Himalayan Pink Salt on them... yum!... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
Back