Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2017) - Episode Discussion

Time for me to go, but thanks everyone for a fun season. And we can look forward to seeing more of Casey in the future I'm sure.

YAAASSS!!! Well done Casey :D

Thanks to everyone in here for making this the best thread on here recently, let's do it again next season.

mls9hS7.gif

Time for me to go, but thanks everyone for a fun season. And we can look forward to seeing more of Casey in the future I'm sure.

Thank you and I hope so regarding Casey! :)

Starting here. :D

It was a little weird then seeing Gretel Killeen actually allowed to say who she thought would win.

8 hours. How long can Ten spin this out?

How long can Mavroidakis spin this out you mean? ;) Brings back memories (bad ones!) of CH9's BB evictee interviews being so very rushed in the last 5-10 minutes after lots of padding and recaps. Just for lols I checked and it was 9:20 and 10 seconds by the time the runner up was told to "get themselves out of here", with the show closing out exactly 2 minutes later, 9:22 and 10 seconds!

Nat's just been evicted here. Is it only Nazeem and Steve there of the former campmates? I guess they didn't want to invite Tom back maybe? Or do the others come out later?

Well I was wrong with the final 2.

Maybe Alex was reading this forum & decided to change it. lol

Was disappointed that Casey only had a short time to talk after winning.

She didn't even get a chance to mention her charity. (Unless I missed it)

LMAO at Nazeem giving away who came 3rd.

Just proves it isn't live.

Thanks to all that have posted in this thread.

Aww, it's over. :(

Good to see Casey win, it gives a nice end to the series.

It was a little disappointing not seeing the other campmates come back for the finale though. It's part of celebrating the show that they should be there to watch the crowning of the king or queen, and that there should be a quick interview with each. Even if it's only 30 seconds each, there should be something, just to hear what they've been up to and how they're feeling about the final three and just to see them cleaned up too. In the UK version, they have a Coming Out show a few days after the finale which catches up with all the celebrities and shows what they've each been up to since leaving, and shows them meeting up at their afterparty. Plus they have the Now! side show as well, which airs its last episode straight after the finale and gives a decent interview with each of the final three after the winner is crowned, and properly ties up the show with flashbacks and little interviews with all the campmates on stage. I don't feel like our version really closes the show properly compared to that.

I have really enjoyed this series though, and it was good to see the right person win. All of this year's celebrities have been good, none of them have been truly vile or horrid, all of them have given the show and the trials a good go (yes, even Keira cf. Helen Flanagan or Gillian McKeith), and it's been a fun watch. Looking forward to seeing next year's show. :)

Last edited:
In the UK version, they have a Coming Out show a few days after the finale which catches up with all the celebrities and shows what they've each been up to since leaving, and shows them meeting up at their afterparty.

It would be riveting. :p

Here is a spoiler to the show.

Tom still lying down & abusing the production staff.
Jay still playing the ukulele.
Tziporah still talking about her ex & planning another shock paparazzi money shot.
Keira getting her lips done again & then saying they were done over a year ago.

It would be a ratings winner.

What I would love to see happen for Casey, a collaboration with Sia who mentors Casey, she would understand Casey's vulnerability.
10 can give her regular spots on the Project, Have You Been Paying Attention, and the awful morning show.
She works with Naz, he can help her develop further her fab natural comic ability, and he makes a character for her on Legally Brown:)

Eurovision 2018

OR, she gets to do whatever she dreams of:)

The right person won in the end. Casey deserves the title and she contributed more entertainment than Dane and Natalie.

I hope next year that the executive producers don't manufacture stories out of thin air. The whole Kris Smith liking Teagan but she has a boyfriend angle left everyone involved red face when it was revealed Kris wasn't single at all and was back together with one of his exes. CRINGE. Kris never had the hots for Teagan at all. It was all in Alex Mavroidakis head and it was exposed for all to see. Alex seems to be trying to repeat the Tully/Drew and Lawson/Cat storyline from Big Brother. The whole thing is so damn tired now. It's so 2013 as the kids would say. This show doesn't need that. I only hope if he still reads Behind Big Brother that he takes this note.

All we need in this show is scary and disgusting trials, nice and open people like Casey, some diva's, some camp arguments and some eye candy. Try to let the stories happen naturally. It will happen and the manufactured ones will always be caught out in the end.

What I would love to see happen for Casey, a collaboration with Sia who mentors Casey, she would understand Casey's vulnerability.
10 can give her regular spots on the Project, Have You Been Paying Attention, and the awful morning show.
She works with Naz, he can help her develop further her fab natural comic ability, and he makes a character for her on Legally Brown:)

Eurovision 2018

OR, she gets to do whatever she dreams of:)

Great ideas! I think music will always be her priority though.
Casey looking gorgeous and being charming, and seeming very happy and content.

And she announced she will be singing at the Logies........................and lots more of that kind of guesting I hope and expect:)

Wow! Great to hear she is singing at the Logies. I read on her Instagram that she is planning to release a new EP and go on tour in the next few months. Sounds like fun. I'm sure there will be lots of people going showing their love for Casey. And the Logie Appearance may coincide with the release of the EP? Great promotion.

Reactions: kxk
Missed the show live unfortunately.
Worthy worthy winner.
Grace and dignity. Talent and humour.
I do so hope like others her obvious talents can be utilised and widely enjoyed into the future.

Back