Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2017) - Episode Discussion

I'm so happy! I hope Casey feels the love Australia has for her.

I will be keeping an eye on her through social media etc and I am keen to hear the new EP she has been working on.

Tom went way too early. Keira and Lisa should have made it further.

Overall disappointing.
I thought you were joking, lol. These shows always have their ups and downs, and they will never please everyone. There's always next year hey?!!

Reactions: kxk
Oh those bastard parents are a no show on the prejudice show, but he has lovely in laws and sweetie aunty & uncle

I hope Casey has a good manager, capitalise on this win. She didn't have the maturity to make the most of it when she was only 16. She does now.
She seemingly has much untapped potential and talent.... She mentioned the exec's didn't know what to do with her last time.
I can see why trying to package Casey up and put her in (any) box won't work. She just needs to be able to shine for who she uniquely is.
Hopefully she'll be able to do that more now.

:eek: Really?
Married At First Sight and My Kitchen Rules? They are even more gimmicky than I'm A Celeb!

Each to their own I suppose. :)

9 and 7 make what I call add-grab shows, you can follow just watching the poxy adds and if you want more depth watch during adds for better shows

Would love to see Casey do Eurovision next year

She seemingly has much untapped potential and talent.... She mentioned the exec's didn't know what to do with her last time.
I can see why trying to package Casey up and put her in (any) box won't work. She just needs to be able to shine for who she uniquely is.
Hopefully she'll be able to do that more now.
Yeah, and now we know it's not just her music that is entertaining, she has a very interesting and likeable personality too. I'd like to see her get a TV gig that showcases all her talents, not just hosting Volumz on NITV. Not sure what that show would be though.

Back