Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2017) - Episode Discussion

Julia on FIRE tonight...she and Chris bagging the Ukulele

Tom's skin condition is shocking...Red and blotchy...I wonder if it from past "treatments"????

Ash is having an Apricot Breakdown....

Tom stirring the pot...Pricey stole it and Kris hid it :)

...is Lisa a personal trainer or is she just working in her own exercise regime for Casey?... she'd make a good personal trainer I imagine... cheers.

Re Diets/Exercise/losing weight...someone said it's 80% diet...so true...PORTION CONTROL PEOPLE :)

...I just 'Googled' Lisa... a couple of interesting facts about her...

Business interests
Curry and former husband Grant Kenny co-own the Curry Kenny Aviation Group, which in 2009 owned approximately 60 aircraft.

In 2008 Curry had a heart surgery operation to implant a defibrillator after being found to have an irregular heartbeat as a consequence of a viral infection

...oh wow!... that is interesting... cheers.

...Tom's actually beamed right up hasn't he?... I think that he's enjoying his time in the lime light at the moment... I hope that we see more of Tom like this... cheers.

..."if I knew that it was going to be REAL I would never had signed up for it!" exclaims Tom after being asked by Chris (with a 'C') how he's enjoying himself lol!... cheers.

...I've always liked Tom Arnold so I'm really hoping that he doesn't disappoint me like Jo Beth last year... I hope that he stays the way he is at the moment... fun!... cheers.

Back