Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2016) - Episode Discussion

since his charity is under a cloud you would think they would have spoken with Fev about choosing another charity to nominate ... and since this was the situation when the show was starting they should have done it back then

since his charity is under a cloud you would think they would have spoken with Fev about choosing another charity to nominate ... and since this was the situation when the show was starting they should have done it back then
Yeah, I wonder if Fev supporting Warnie's charity has affected his votes?

A friend of mine told me that a friend of hers has a relo who works for 10 and they say they're really in Queensland. Is there a big dam in Queensland like that in the 'jungle'? I've googled it after posting my comment and the UK ones are in NSW and QLD and the first US one. We go to Kruger National Park. Other countries go to Kruger too. I wonder how many camps and studios there are cluttering up the surrounds or do they share the facilites.

Last edited:
BB Canada has got me thinking about some parallels with Tim's final three. We've got the fiestiest of the girls, a polarising figure. We've got the beautiful soul, whether the beach girl or the footy dad, a lovely Aussie type with no duplicity in them. And we've got the larger than life larrican. Who I imagine will take the win.

Man I hate mawkish family visit episodes, but I have a brick for a heart.

It was a fun ride, and now I'm revving up for spring, even if I've spent this weekend inside watching bbcan live feed videos on the TV and Mr Robot on the tablet. The future, huh.

...I hope that they don't get their families on tonight because I really hate that type of stuff... they always say the same old thing about how good they are etc... it slows the show down and besides... they'll see them in a few days anyway... cheers.

...it looks like this task will bomb really quickly... :whistling:... (teehee!... I couldn't resist it lol!)... cheers.

Back