Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2015) - Episode Discussion

I find it incredibly interesting that they are training elephants to track poachers,the poaching is getting so bad and they are decimating our rhinos even going so far as to helicopter into the lion and rhino reserve near where I live to kill one of their rhino's
If anyone wants to read about it here are some links
http://www.stoprhinopoaching.com/
http://www.savetherhino.org/rhino_info/poaching_statistics
Thanks for posting this @Lindsay1973, enjoying your local commentary too. Had no idea Rhino poaching had again exploded - more than 10 fold since 2008. :(

Back to the show...Chris does some very funny things his mouth sometimes, like he's almost bracing himself for what's coming next. I like their approach and find it refreshing and funny, despite Julia's OTT antics and lines at times. Especially funny when they ad-lib a bit.

Very sad to see neither Chrisco nor Disco had any hope of leaving yet this week. And honestly who is voting for Tyson? We see him maybe 90 seconds a week. At least Andrew participated in every aspect of the experience unlike the two sloths and the ghost.

Didn't mind Andrew. Wish it had been the guy with the hot bod (don't even know his name).
Love Chrissy, Joel and Maureen and Barry to an extent.

Really though are any of us voting?

No one I know is. And when they said it was 35 votes between Julie and Lauren that week I think it was, I actually believe it. I look on Twitter and there are some people chatting but I don't see anyone saying they're voting tbh. *Obviously people are voting but it's not like a big voteathon like BB or even moreso the more popular shows.

Andrew? That's a shame, I quite liked him. At least he didn't go earlier though.

And honestly who is voting for Tyson? We see him maybe 90 seconds a week.

Yes, you would think he would have gone by now. You barely see him.

Dang it. Andrew left. Wtf? Really liked him and thought he was one of the mains and I had voted him numerous times too.

Thought Julie would definitely leave there, and then to think Barry and Tyson getting more votes too. Far out.

Ha ha. The advertising must be working (in terms of awareness).
It's always been 5 to my knowledge (Sun - Thu) but they must have some low rating nights.

Disco's cohosted the Circle quite a few times so to me that whole burgeoning relationship as if him and Chrissie have just met each other is as fake as the laughter from the crew at Julia's jokes.

Is disco meant to be Joel? If so pretty sure he never appeared on the circle, which Chrissie was a part of.

I have seen him on Studio 10 from time to time though which I think you might be referring to. Chrissie had never been a regular on that (as she did morning radio from Melbourne more recently and studio 10 is in Sydney).

Really though are any of us voting?

No one I know is. And when they said it was 35 votes between Julie and Lauren that week I think it was, I actually believe it. I look on Twitter and there are some people chatting but I don't see anyone saying they're voting tbh. *Obviously people are voting but it's not like a big voteathon like BB or even moreso the more popular shows.

I am voting.. :sneaky:

Back