Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2015) - Episode Discussion

Finally caught up on I'm a Celeb. Interested to see Lauren has some support in here, I can't stand her. Her having goes at Merv and now at Barry, she needs to learn some respect. Most of the others I really like though. Joel is bitchy and he and Chrissy didn't look too good with their game strategy but over all I really like them both. Wish they'd lay off Tyson though, he is sweet, kind, and good to look at and I love that he and Maureen are good friends. Maureen is my queen. Just saying. But what a wonderful cast over all, I don't want any of them to leave but Lauren.

I agree, elephants do smell like cow poo, and they're not that comfortable, but amazing to ride.
Love the added sound effect of elephants trumpeting. Kind of kitsch.

This Tucker Trial seems very overdramatised lol
More danger of them tripping over than the elephants getting anywhere near them[DOUBLEPOST=1424592187][/DOUBLEPOST]
I would be hopeless at that challenge. I would be stopping to ooh and aah over the elephants :):kiss:
They are beautiful and amazing, but they really do stink, can only be around so much before you want to get away!

I just got this vision of Eve Plumb torrenting this going "Marcia Marcia Marcia"

...sooooo somehow I forgot what time it is and have missed the episode so far.

"I wouldn't do karaoke because I'd worry about what people were saying about me, but I would go on reality TV show and say few stoopid things along the way. Let it hang out, um what's his name? Oh, Barry.

Back