Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2015) - Episode Discussion

So far it seems to be shaming Tyson from getting shirtless attention. I think Joel backs himself to grate on the victim to break their mojo. It might be naive, but they would be better off preserving themselves by doing something constructive. I'm all for underhanded tactics in Survivor, but this is a public popularity contest.

Lauren is certainly adjusting her strategy based on the last double eviction...probably over-analysing it.

Going by that, maybe Anna might go further, and perhaps she's playing more strategically since Tim left (she's got her head into it instead of being focused on her heart). She's smart, and played her cards well on the Bachelor.

I forgot. Shame on me. The alliance will co-accuse the selected victim of 'playing the game', which they cannot shake until their demise.

The trial's finished, I think 3 stars was a good effort given how hard that task was with the wind.

Lauren does bring some crazy times, I just voted to help save her. Noticed quite a few others want to save pretty much everyone else but her though. So will be interesting to see what happens on Sunday.

Finished here. It'll be interesting to see how the team trial goes, and who leaves on Sunday. Lauren's not coming across well, but still getting airtime. The odds suggest Anna's going, which is a shame really, I don't mind her. Joel and Chrissie didn't come across well at the end.

Lauren and her crazy eyes need to stay.

Loved this from Julia.
"He gave 110%. If only he gave 100%, which is what it actually is."

Loving the little discussion crew of last few days! Thanks guys!

Back