Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2015) - Episode Discussion

I'm not going to defend Merv, but in retrospect, him facetiously telling Tyson 'don't you start' was actually sarcastic genius.

...that's why I mentioned that I think that moment was part of an ongoing incident prior to what we had seen... the whole conversation seemed to me to be like it was a 'part #2' of something... something unresolved from before... I'd loved to have seen the earlier goings on to see it in it's entire perspective... that's never going to happen though is it?... cheers.

Julia Morris is looking fantastic these days .
I wasn't much of a fan before, but she is perfect for this show.

...yes I totally agree Meglos... she is looking fantastic... in fact... she is looking hot!... all they have to do now is to stop the crew laughing at EVERYTHING that she says and the show would be perfect!... (let us decide when to laugh or not laugh in other words)... that is basically my main pet peeve of this great show... well... there are a couple of other things that niggle away at me though lol!... I won't bother to go into them lol!... cheers.

Did anyone notice, or can they correct me, of the discontinuity about Tyson's foot injury during his snake in the dark challenge. Chris said something really bad would happen at the end, but it never really did, but later they were walking back from the KFC and Tyson was bandaged and limping very heavily. I don't mind about being abused if I missed something but that seemed...discontinuous. He wasn't obviously injured when leaving the challenge.

Did anyone notice, or can they correct me, of the discontinuity about Tyson's foot injury during his snake in the dark challenge. Chris said something really bad would happen at the end, but it never really did, but later they were walking back from the KFC and Tyson was bandaged and limping very heavily. I don't mind about being abused if I missed something but that seemed...discontinuous. He wasn't obviously injured when leaving the challenge.
He may have twisted his ankle on the uneven terrain.

Loved Julia Morris's impersonation of Lauren over the beetroot situation. Cheeky! And poor old Merv. Lucky his heart didn't give out facing those fears.

I have become very fond of almost all of them (but I wouldn't be at all sad to see the kiddy wrangler get the boot next).

And they seem to have toned down, or sent to work in a different part of the set, the endlessly chortling woman, hooray!

...the guys have only 15 minutes to get all of those flags and they have to start again if they fall off?... also... if they drop the flags they don't count?... obviously they want them to fail this task so that they all go hungry... that task is impossible and unfair... cheers.

...they had the stupid twitter messages on while they showed them dropping the flag and we couldn't see it... duh!... cheers.

Loved Julia Morris's impersonation of Lauren over the beetroot situation. Cheeky! And poor old Merv. Lucky his heart didn't give out facing those fears.

I have become very fond of almost all of them (but I wouldn't be at all sad to see the kiddy wrangler get the boot next).

And they seem to have toned down, or sent to work in a different part of the set, the endlessly chortling woman, hooray!
LOL at Kiddy Wrangler....she thinks it qualifies her as a Merv Wrangler too!

Back