Skip to main content

I'm A Celebrity 2024: Episode 13

Which 3 or more options would you pick for them to have their dream trials for four hours?

• Candice:… everyone MUST do her every command no matter what their orders are!… tyranny at its best…

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ellie/Brittany:… are in a splash pool drinking cocktails while a pit crew give Ellie’s leg a service

• Tristan:… he gets access to ‘Google Translator’ so that everyone can understand him for once…

• Stephen:… a banquet of bangers n’ mash/pork pies/Yorkshire puddings and fish n’ chips in newspaper…

• Total voters
Yep, I didn’t mind that challenge. I would “happily” let a rat bite me for charity $$$. Im so proud of Ellie tbh, she pulled it off and the bites did little to deter her. What a brave lady. The problem I think was, that she had rinsed her hands in organs, hearts etc that the rats got a sniff of it. Then the snakes got a whiff of rabbit. After she had washed at the bottom of the mine & gone back up, the rats were all cute and didn’t bite any more.

Those rats aren’t picked up off the street y’all - they’re all bred in captivity obviously! The show has a duty of care for all the, ahem, celebs.

So glad that the public voted for some of the other less seen celebs, it would be painful to watch if it was Skye and Callum once again 😆

Please vote for your favs to stay tomorrow.

Recommend Stephen, Candice, Khahn, Frankie, Callum, Brittney & Skye pls n thank you.

If I never see this fashion show again, it will be too soon.

The celebrities knew Tristian had a task.

Do we find out if Khahn's task was a success.

If Skye says Prays be, one more time, I will smash her. (she better not be one of these Pentecostal church freaks)

As if they didn't know Ellie suffered from claustrophobia.

That is cruel doing that to her, especially the reason why she developed it in the first place.

I'm not a fan of Denise, but when she was called a national treasure, and she replied saying, more like sunken treasure (or words to that effect) it did make me laugh.

As if they didn't know Ellie suffered from claustrophobia.

That is cruel doing that to her, especially the reason why she developed it in the first place.
Australia voted her in, and she agreed to do those challenges, like they said people agree to do freezing challenges etc

She could have said Im a celebrity get me out of here! But she pushed through it and was determined. I felt proud of that.

She could have said Im a celebrity get me out of here! But she pushed through it and was determined. I felt proud of that.

If any of the celebrities say that, they get attacked online etc.

It's like, if they bring in a stingray for Robert to see & them saying, it was found at the Great Barrier Reef. (where has dad died)

Yes she did well & so did Candice.

After what Ellie went through, I would want more than an ostrich egg etc.

Looks like a hairdresser has gone into camp & done Denise's hair

Hair.png

Have you seen Akmal Saleh’s bit about his time on the show?

Apparently, you can only do that if they want you to.

Back