Skip to main content

I'm A Celebrity 2024: Episode 13

Which 3 or more options would you pick for them to have their dream trials for four hours?

• Candice:… everyone MUST do her every command no matter what their orders are!… tyranny at its best…

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ellie/Brittany:… are in a splash pool drinking cocktails while a pit crew give Ellie’s leg a service

• Tristan:… he gets access to ‘Google Translator’ so that everyone can understand him for once…

• Stephen:… a banquet of bangers n’ mash/pork pies/Yorkshire puddings and fish n’ chips in newspaper…

• Total voters

Mr Stickyfingers

an old fart that rants at times...
Awesome site donor
…evenin’ all… it’s gone past 5:00 PM and nobody has posted tonight’s thread yet… (Sticky double checks)… so here one is… enjoy it folks!… cheers.

I laughed at, Skye:… she’s allowed to cry for a solid 4 hours so she can get the full maximum air time…

She would do that if possible.

Ellie gets bitten by a snake & rat duing the trial.

…why is getting bitten by a Rat considered to be the remotest bit ‘entertaining’?… the Producers need shooting… cheers.

…I always think it’s really quite ironic that when Robert walks into the camp at the end that everyone is dressed in Khaki except him and Julia lol!… cheers.

…some of these challenges are getting more and more dangerous… they won’t be content until someone actually dies will they?… cheers.

Back