Skip to main content

I'm A Celebrity 2024: Episode 13

Which 3 or more options would you pick for them to have their dream trials for four hours?

• Candice:… everyone MUST do her every command no matter what their orders are!… tyranny at its best…

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ellie/Brittany:… are in a splash pool drinking cocktails while a pit crew give Ellie’s leg a service

• Tristan:… he gets access to ‘Google Translator’ so that everyone can understand him for once…

• Stephen:… a banquet of bangers n’ mash/pork pies/Yorkshire puddings and fish n’ chips in newspaper…

• Total voters
…they should get the people that create the trials on Survivor… they were so improved this year… perhaps they could teach these fuckwits how to create proper challenges?… cheers.

…”all the blood from the Rat bites dribbled into our food tonight so enjoy!”… cheers.

…all that binge starving and eating Skye just to look good on Instagram/Tick-tock or UTube… was it worth it?… that’s awful to have self image problems like that… cheers.

…I’m so glad that I’m not on TV… it’s great being on here… nobody has to be disappointed by actually seeing me… I know… I know… you all picture me as being a beautiful Adonis type hunk that happens to be in a wheelchair… not a wrinkled up old fart that rants a lot that happens to be in a wheelchair… hold onto that dream folks!… cheers.

…poor Denise actually believes that she is the ‘Queen Bee’… the poor deluded woman… she believes her own publicity… cheers.

…they just lit them all correct just to make them happy… thanks for all the fun tonight you wonderful people… nite all… sleep tight… pleasant dreams… cheers.

Back