I'm a Celebrity! 2016 Photoshop Thread

Mr Stickyfingers

an old fart that rants at times...
Awesome site donor
\Finally!
Welcome back Mr Fingers!

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. Hallelujah:angelic: Mr S is back and on fire. :thumbsup:

Bwahaha loving your work. Warnie with the snake hanging out of his mouth, hehehehe.:laugh:

...sorry Coight and Groover... I meant to say thankyou to your 'welcome back' comments... thankyou very much... it's good to be back 'home' in a Photoshop thread lol!... cheers.

Mr Stickyfingers

Awesome site donor
...Laurina pulls yet another 'hair raising' surprise for her fellow campers... cheers.

View attachment 51245

...what a dumbass I am... I wrote the word 'her' twice in a row on the end of the 4th line and at the beginning of the 5th line lol!... I triple checked it too before I put it up lol!... oh well... you can't win them all can you?... **Sticky gives himself an uppercut**... cheers.

Coight

...what a dumbass I am... I wrote the word 'her' twice in a row on the end of the 4th line and at the beginning of the 5th line lol!... I triple checked it too before I put it up lol!... oh well... you can't win them all can you?... **Sticky gives himself an uppercut**... cheers.

I read it several times too Mr Fingers and I didn't even notice until you mentioned it !

Mr Stickyfingers

Awesome site donor
Is it just me or do Jo Beth's boobs seem to featuring prominently this season?
View attachment 51248

...haha!... I have no problem with that at all Coight... lol!... love your stuff my friend...

I read it several times too Mr Fingers and I didn't even notice until you mentioned it !

...lol!... I should've kept my mouth shut eh?... cheers.