Skip to main content

I'm a Celebrity! 2016 Photoshop Thread

Hurry up & get your computer back Sticky please. Miss
your work.

...I'm supposed to be getting it back tomorrow or Thursday... YAY!!!!... I can't wait!... it will be so much fun for me to jump into this thread and start Photoshopping again... **Sticky is still strumming his fingers and is waiting... waiting... waiting**... lol!... but the guys are doing great stuff in here and all credit to them for it... well done guys!... cheers.

...crap! crap! crap! crap! crap! crap!!... I got my computer back after all this time and it's still stuffed!... I've now got to send it back and wait yet again!!!... grrrrrrrr!... this is torture for me!!!!... god knows when I'll finally get on board with this thread... I'm devastated!... I was sooooooo looking forward to participating on here... so many ideas but so unable to put them up... Life is such a mongrel sometimes... cheers. :(<--- (that's me sad.)

...crap! crap! crap! crap! crap! crap!!... I got my computer back after all this time and it's still stuffed!... I've now got to send it back and wait yet again!!!... grrrrrrrr!... this is torture for me!!!!... god knows when I'll finally get on board with this thread... I'm devastated!... I was sooooooo looking forward to participating on here... so many ideas but so unable to put them up... Life is such a mongrel sometimes... cheers. :(<--- (that's me sad.)

Tell the computer repair people that you need it all sorted to photoshop the stars of IACMOOH - surely they will understand the urgency.

Sticky if it helps, you might want to consider using an online Photoshop program like this one https://pixlr.com/editor/

It has the same kind of elements and runs relatively well

Sticky if it helps, you might want to consider using an online Photoshop program like this one https://pixlr.com/editor/

It has the same kind of elements and runs relatively well

...thanks for that BigBrotherCritic... it's a lot more primitive to what I'm used to... I might fiddle with it (the Photoshop program) over the weekend to see if I can put something up... thanks again my friend... cheers.

...hahaha!... those images are fantastic Lindsay... that Lion cub shit and Lion shit sign is brilliant!...lol!... that 'Danger' one cracks me up completely... thanks for sharing them... cheers.

...hahaha!... those images are fantastic Lindsay... that Lion cub shit and Lion shit sign is brilliant!...lol!... that 'Danger' one cracks me up completely... thanks for sharing them... cheers.
LOL yes I have more if you would like to see them..the danger one I keep telling hubby he should put one up when he does server rooms

Back