Skip to main content

I'm a Celebrity! 2016 Photoshop Thread

2cpds47.jpg

...funny stuff Pecan... funny indeed!... keep them coming my friend... cheers.

Will do Sticky. It's a shame you're out of action at the moment. I don't know what online editing options there are now, along the lines of Cheezburger and other meme sites? It's been a while since I've tried.

Last edited:
...aw nuts!... my desktop computer has chucked a massive tanty and is going back to Asus to be repaired...my Photoshop program is on it... I may be getting it back within a week they tell me... I'm using my darling wife's laptop at the moment... I can't do it on this... BUMMER!!!!!... we finally get a Photoshop Thread and I can't participate!... oh the inhumanity!!!!... great stuff so far guys... please keep them coming... I'll be envying you all the way lol!... cheers.
Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh :arghh: Oh this is a major disaster, Mr S. You are THE KING of Photoshop.

Hope I haven't offended all the other peeps on here who are doing a fantastic job with their offerings:thumbsup:

But still :(

LOL pecan I actually tried to click on the video !

...hahaha!... I did too!... I'm loving your work guys... I'm hoping to get my computer about Wednesday... I'm so pumped to get into Photoshopping in this thread... you guys are going great guns with your stuff that you are doing... well done guys... cheers.

Back