Skip to main content

If Estelle won it would ultimately damage her...

You know, i dont know what is worse on these forums.

the fact that we all sat through the Terri is a slug nonsense years ago, or all the Estelle love/hate on here...

All of the housemates have character flaws. I don't find Estelle's any more remarkable than the others'.

Along with "bullying", the word "troll" has been used incorrectly so much by the media that no one knows what the real meaning of it is anymore.
Screaming "troll" is not a rational argument.

And making ad hominem attacks instead of taking on my assertion is not a rational argument either. :)

I put forward an idea that is not widely popular then backed up my argument.

Really? So statements like this one, from your first post, is "rationally backing your argument"?

I wouldn't be surprised if within a few weeks she's caught in a nightclub fight drunkenly screaming "don't you know who I am, I won Big Brother!" while other patrons look on in bemusement. (This has happened before with other HMs).

or this one?

If she won Big Brother it would be teaching her the only way to feel validated in life is to be an attention seeking whore, which she was part-way to becoming in the first place. Winning BB would be a terrible life lesson.

You started with a wacky assertion, tossed out a couple observations to mask the hook, and then seasoned liberally with pure, undiluted flamebait. That's trolling, my friend, Grade A.

golf-clap.gif

First off, does anyone really care about how winning 250K will affect any of the HM's? After the show how many of you are going to continue to follow these peoples lives? No one knows the affect of winning on any of them. No one really knows their true back stories either. Who cares if one owns a Land Rover, or whatever make of car as this is a game of 24/7 and living in isolation. Who has done that the best in the eyes of the viewers. To think that all will back only one for the win is ridiculous and trust me no one will sway someone off their favorite as usually you choose the one who is closest to yourself and your own moral behaviors. Or those you simply wish you could be more like in your own lives.

To me being from the US we have no say in the house. Only the HM's do and we get far more passionate I believe as we are frustrated that we have no voice like AU and UK. We have had good seasons and plenty bad ones where just so-so people slid through to their 500K. Actually one is in Jail for a very long time as his fame went to drug trafficking just to make more.

Tim, opened a thread and asked or stated he thought it would damage Estelle to win. I have no idea how she would handle it. She has handled herself in the house under pressure very well coping with the adversity against her, but it will take any of them winning or not a lot of strength exiting the house to cope after they find out what has been written by all of the crazy forum fans, FB, (myself included) and press. Lord knows here in the US many have never recovered from the hate.

It is only a TV show that only certain people would ever go on. Tim, did make a few statements about Estelle in opening. Whether they were to stir up conversation or his opinion I don't know. But, nontheless, it was not as bad as some have written about others.

Vote for whom you like. In the end it is not going into your pocket and if your favorite doesn't win, well tomorrow is a new day.

You started with a wacky assertion, tossed out a couple observations to mask the hook, and then seasoned liberally with pure, undiluted flamebait. That's trolling, my friend, Grade A.

golf-clap.gif

But is it REALLY trolling if it is your own forum?

You know, i dont know what is worse on these forums.

the fact that we all sat through the Terri is a slug nonsense years ago, or all the Estelle love/hate on here...

I am just so sad I didn't know about this place back then.

It would have been off tap!

I was stuck in the BB forums, where I couldn't even say fuck!

BP sent me a PM once saying, "did you know you are the most reported forum member?"

Ha!

I am just so sad I didn't know about this place back then.

It would have been off tap!

I was stuck in the BB forums, where I couldn't even say fuck!

BP sent me a PM once saying, "did you know you are the most reported forum member?"

Ha!
Who's BP?

Oh. Hahahahahahaha!!! The most reported forum member! Good for you!! I'd say in here you probably wouldn't make the top 100. ;)

well said...cheers to Stellahood!

I can not understand your way of seeing Estelle. She is the opposite of what you described.

She is 24 yrs and has a lot to learn yet, but god I wish more people were like her. The world would be a much better place.
She is positive, what she does doesn't hurt anyone.
SHE deserves the money and I am quite sure she will be sensible about using it. She is kind, loving, and generous.
If she was so dependant on people don't you think she would have gone with the bitching group, to belong?
Just look at Zoe, she wants to belong anywhere, will do anything to belong, bitch, run after Michael, when he made it clear he didn’t want her.
Michael, Stacey, Ben are trying so hard to be funny, they want attention at all cost.

Oh. Hahahahahahaha!!! The most reported forum member! Good for you!! I'd say in here you probably wouldn't make the top 100. ;)

You may find this hard to believe, but forum people usually hate me the minute they lay eyes on me.

When I joined this forum, I think within 20 minutes of my first log in I was warned by Admin and then lost 10 points in an infarction!

Ha!

I am loud, offensive over-excitable and opinionated in my real life too. I remember meeting a forum friend a few years ago, anyhoo, after I fucked him, he said "you are exactly like you are online...". With me it really isn't a "persona".

On average in the BB forums, I would have 5 stalkers who would create new nics and spit hate at me at every corner. Really disappointed that so far this season I have only found maybe 2, 3 if you count 2 of them being the same person (I am still not completely sold on that idea either, for the record).

You may find this hard to believe, but forum people usually hate me the minute they lay eyes on me.

When I joined this forum, I think within 20 minutes of my first log in I was warned by Admin and then lost 10 points in an infarction!

Ha!

I am loud, offensive over-excitable and opinionated in my real life too. I remember meeting a forum friend a few years ago, anyhoo, after I fucked him, he said "you are exactly like you are online...". With me it really isn't a "persona".

On average in the BB forums, I would have 5 stalkers who would create new nics and spit hate at me at every corner. Really disappointed that so far this season I have only found maybe 2, 3 if you count 2 of them being the same person (I am still not completely sold on that idea either, for the record).
Hahaha!! Yeah I think i saw your first thread and the subsequent warning.

See I don't get that vibe from you. I see you as a sedate, mild mannered, demure flower of a person. Wait...I couldn't even TYPE that with a straight face. :p

And...the bolded part, now you are just being stubborn!! Ha!

Hahaha!! Yeah I think i saw your first thread and the subsequent warning.

See I don't get that vibe from you. I see you as a sedate, mild mannered, demure flower of a person. Wait...I couldn't even TYPE that with a straight face. :p

And...the bolded part, now you are just being stubborn!! Ha!

I swear I am a sedate, mild mannered and demure flower trapped inside a loud attention seekers body!

:confused:
Border Patrol.

She was the TEN appointed mod or something.

Trala did you have the same name on C10? My name for C10 forum is laraa. I can't have Lara :) I seem to remember you.

I know the forum on C10 is stricter than ever. I don’t swear and am pretty well behave, lol, but I have many of my posts removed. One just because I copied pasted information from the net. This year I gave up on the forum, it was ridiculous.

I swear I am a sedate, mild mannered and demure flower trapped inside a loud attention seekers body!

The loud attention seekers body seems to have eaten the mild mannered and demure flower. hehehe

Oh wait, I am talking about myself again.

:confused:

Trala did you have the same name on C10? My name for C10 forum is laraa. I can't have Lara :) I seem to remember you.

I know the forum on C10 is stricter than ever. I don’t swear and am pretty well behave, lol, but I have many of my posts removed. One just because I copied pasted information from the net. This year I gave up on the forum, it was ridiculous.

I had a few...

I was TraLa, TraLa_2, Tra_Leigh, Tracey_Leigh, Tracey_La, then one day I got so annoyed at being banned again, I joined as TRACEY_AHHHHHH, but it registered as lower case making it look like a peaceful ahhhhh rather than and angry AHHHHHH.

I was tracey_ahhhhhh for the longest.

I had so much fun in that place.

I was a fan of Nobbi and I remember one day creating a thread called Nobbi Eats Whale AND he likes it, and I was supporting his right to eat whale, and the obsessed haters just went fucking bonkers (he is a monster! How could he do that? You are evil! etc). And that BP sent me a PM saying something like "I'd like to see how you are going to get out of this one..."

Ha!

Hahahahahahahaha!

I love BB, it brings a unique type of fuckhead to a forum. They are like a breed of their own, the devout housemate lover/hater, and great bunch to watch and poke every now and then.

BP banned me once on the Biggest Loser forum.

I use a different name over there.

I hated those forums.

Oh the crying!

And the posters would tell you they were crying by typing it! "you can't see me but I am crying so hard right now..."

I once said "if I wanted to see a fat loser cry, I would go and see my mother..."

Crowd went bonkers, thread deleted.

Ha!

Back