Skip to main content

Ideal Final Two...

Ryan and Priya
Both have played the best games so far.
Skye is a fake, David's appeal to the masses here is beyond me.
Yep, he's like Xavier, but the only difference is that he didn't have a fanbase whilst David did.

If David was in the 2013 season he wouldn't have had a fanbase for sure.

I have a feeling it will be Priya, David, Skye and Ryan as final 4 with Skye and Ryan as final 2 and Skye winning the show. Just a feeling I am getting as of now. Or possibly Travis could be in the final 4 but it seems like Travis isn't liked as much now as he used to be.

I predict Skye and either Ryan or David but I don't have an "ideal" two.. I don't even have a favorite character on this show.

This isn't actually my ideal final 2, this is just what I think will most likely happen. Personally, I'd like to see Priya win but I'm not really sure who I'd like to see in the final 2 with her.

My worst case scenario is a Ryan/Skye showdown.
Nononono.gif

Anyone else really, though I'm leaning towards David and Priya final two.

Penny & Priya
But that will never happen.

Honestly, I don't really care for any of the housemates this year.
The worst case scenario for the final two for me would include Leo & David.
David is just becoming so full of himself lately. I can't stand how cocky he was in front of the new hms. Ugh. I used to like him as well.
Leo is just a place of no.

Yes you are right. How dare he hold his head high after we and he got used seeing him as a nobody cause the housemates treated him so.
What a cocky bastard. He is less than the others who do not even had the decency to listen to him, so how dare he be cocky.emo.gif

Best 2 are David and Prya or David and Ryan.

Skye will definitely be at the final, but she's racked up so much hate that people will vote for the other 2 she's against so that she doesn't win.

I'm thinking David will win this year, and Priya/Ryan will be at the finale with them

Back