Skip to main content

Ideal Final Two...

Excellent observation.:thumbsup: Hmm.. they're reasons I would like to see him go this week, as if he does make the final, he'll probably win by default. (in a sense). lol

I reckon it would be a cool little twist, when it's down to the final 4, to have previously evicted housemates vote as to who THEY think should be in the final 2 out of the 4 and why. (a "jury" like situation as per Survivor). It could be on the cards they may, considering a "like" tactic was employed in the eviction of Gemma.

Yes i am all for a Ryan Ryght outta there this week for similar reasons

Yet feel that a return or input from any ex-contestants, be it 2014 or earlier, is a step backwards and subtracts from the power of the viewer

When you are out. Stay out.

It is 15 mins of fame
Not 15 re-entries into house

((Unless it is a contestant who had big tits in the house, then most welcome, obv. ))

I reckon it would be a cool little twist, when it's down to the final 4, to have previously evicted housemates vote as to who THEY think should be in the final 2 out of the 4 and why. (a "jury" like situation as per Survivor). It could be on the cards they may, considering a "like" tactic was employed in the eviction of Gemma.
I've always thought that they should have the intruders BE evicted housemates - like the housemates get to nominate an evicted housemate who they want back in the house and then the public get to vote (out of those nominated) who they want back in.

Excellent observation.:thumbsup: Hmm.. they're reasons I would like to see him go this week, as if he does make the final, he'll probably win by default. (in a sense). lol

OMG that twist sounds horrible....;) so production has probably planned to do it.

Sadly, Ryan will probably cruise through to the final three, yet you can't name one thing he's actually done apart from "steggles". Technically, the dogs are more worthy winners. I even derived more entertainment from the jar of peanut butter or the Maggi noodles.

I dunno about Ryan. I'm beginning to think he's had a bad edit, in the same way Dion did. Most of the time with people who are legitimately boring or deliberately lying low, other housemates will confirm this suspicion afterwards. But all housemates have come out this year saying Ryan is vibrant, funny, interesting, talkative, involved in everything...yet the producers aren't letting us see that. The producers seem to think because he isn't camp, awkward, stupid, a shithead or spending his time choking on someone else's saliva means he isn't worth showing. I felt the same way about Sam and Dion this year. People like this are the reason we need live feeds!!!

I dunno about Ryan. I'm beginning to think he's had a bad edit, in the same way Dion did. Most of the time with people who are legitimately boring or deliberately lying low, other housemates will confirm this suspicion afterwards. !
doesn't matter about the edit, Ryan has a rich family and very rich friends.

Right now, Priya & Aisha would make me pleased. (Lina in 3'rd spot, simply cause she has been spoiled so much so far.)

However more likely to be Skye & Ryan :(

Back