Skip to main content

Ideal Final Two...

David and Priya would be my ideal final two, although Lina would be good as well judging on what I've seen so far.

I'm back to liking Cat, but I don't think she would be good for the final three based on her actions.

I'm not really too fussed about the other housemates right now.

What has Ryan done to deserve being in the finale? Nothing really... well then again I'd prefer Ryan any day over Travis, so if one of "them" have to end up in the finale to fulfill what the teens want, then I guess it should be Ryan.

Sadly, Ryan will probably cruise through to the final three, yet you can't name one thing he's actually done apart from "steggles". Technically, the dogs are more worthy winners. I even derived more entertainment from the jar of peanut butter or the Maggi noodles.

Anyone but Skye and Travis. They both have a firm grip on my last nerve.
I think that they should just bring Dormer out at the last minute and give it to him again. He was entertaining enough for 2 seasons worth of cash.

What has Ryan done to deserve being in the finale? Nothing really... well then again I'd prefer Ryan any day over Travis, so if one of "them" have to end up in the finale to fulfill what the teens want, then I guess it should be Ryan.
Ryan has only been nominated once by his HMs..... To me that means he is playing a pretty good social game, that may not translate over into being an entertaining HM on the daily show, but hey not being nominated for most of the season means any fans you do have can save their money up for when it really matters.... The final.

Ryan has only been nominated once by his HMs..... To me that means he is playing a pretty good social game, that may not translate over into being an entertaining HM on the daily show, but hey not being nominated for most of the season means any fans you do have can save their money up for when it really matters.... The final.

Excellent observation.:thumbsup: Hmm.. they're reasons I would like to see him go this week, as if he does make the final, he'll probably win by default. (in a sense). lol

I reckon it would be a cool little twist, when it's down to the final 4, to have previously evicted housemates vote as to who THEY think should be in the final 2 out of the 4 and why. (a "jury" like situation as per Survivor). It could be on the cards they may, considering a "like" tactic was employed in the eviction of Gemma.

Back