Skip to main content

I don't understand how anyone can dislike Priya?

after tonight performance - shes forfieted her chance of winning, and likely will be evicted b4 even penny

her smug arrogance tonight, her lack of ownership, and her uber defensiveness - sigh - what happened to you
She really sabotaged her self in the final week. Over the top arguments bordering on bullying..not surprising people were turned off.

i wanted her 2nd

aka

ie

EG

The first to lose
She's honest. She's insightful. She's kept the game interesting with her game playing. She's considerate.

HOW do ppl not like her?!?! It's beyond me!!!

Me neither

I thought you were a hater?

i dont hate

im a man of love[DOUBLEPOST=1416839548][/DOUBLEPOST]

She's lovely

:conf:[DOUBLEPOST=1416923462][/DOUBLEPOST]Grrrr I hate how the multi quote, quotes backwards!!!!

See ya later alligator!
After a while crocodile!

(Apologies to any alligators or crocodiles who may be offended at being compared to Priya)

Hope the door didn't hit ya
Where the good lord split ya

Nah rubbish. They call her argumentative and smug because she is. She treats the other hms like she is their intellectual and moral superior when that is what she argued very insistently that that was one thing she doesn't do. She said she doesn't put people down when that smug smirk is exactly that - a huge put down. It's a physical sign of her invalidating their argument. I think she thinks she's far more intelligent than she actually is. She behaves as is she's an oracle of all wisdom when she appears to be just average intelligence but with an inflated opinion of herself. I'm not a Priya hater but I'm not blind either. Ryan is a sly little prick but just because he is that, doesn't mean he's wrong about Priya. Arguing with her would be like getting pecked to death by a duck. She just doesn't shut up. It's not because she's female, it's because she's Priya.

I wish i could give you 100 likes because that was the best description of both Priya and Ryan ever

Not at all. I'm saying your rhetoric is typical of what happens when people want to shut women down. And it is.

Or are you saying that it never happens? Do you really believe that?

You're one of those social justice warriors aren't you.

I know why I love her and that is all that matter. Haters will hate and that doesn't change the fact that Priya is THE BEST HOUSMATE 2014

upload_2014-11-26_11-36-38.gif

I honestly think there is an attitude of sexism against Priya by some comments I have seen around the place.

The boys can play a stupid game at her expense. She isn't allowed to get annoyed.

Ryan can have a go at her for doing something. She can't make a comment back about him with out being in the wrong.

She isn't allowed to have strong opinions but people in the house are just as arrogant. What the real issue is, she won't submit to someone elses unmovable opinion if she disagrees. She isn't allowed to be like that. Yet the boys are.

What is the issue when someone won't budge on their opinion. They won't submit to yours. I have seen nothing where Priya hasn't just wanted to get her opinion across. It seems to more be the others pushing it.

Even things like her little tiff with Ryan being a shithead calling them immature. She isn't allowed to have a comment back. She isn't allowed to stand up for herself or refute what was said.
When she did, Ryan in game playing damage control was trying to flip it onto her doing or saying something. She merely wouldn't let him. He was in the wrong, her knew it. There was no way out. He kept trying to have the last little word on his flip of it. She didn't let him. The issue for him and that people seem to have is, she didn't let him have the final word and end the discussion the way he wanted, favorable to him.

Why should she? He was being a hypocritical jerk?

He's the guy that complains that people like Lina are not tolerant of his stupid sex jokes. Yet he is quick to judge anyone else for anything they find funny. Priya isn't putting up with his shit. Apparently she isn't allowed.

I honestly think there is an attitude of sexism against Priya by some comments I have seen around the place.

The boys can play a stupid game at her expense. She isn't allowed to get annoyed.

Ryan can have a go at her for doing something. She can't make a comment back about him with out being in the wrong.

She isn't allowed to have strong opinions but people in the house are just as arrogant. What the real issue is, she won't submit to someone elses unmovable opinion if she disagrees. She isn't allowed to be like that. Yet the boys are.

What is the issue when someone won't budge on their opinion. They won't submit to yours. I have seen nothing where Priya hasn't just wanted to get her opinion across. It seems to more be the others pushing it.

Even things like her little tiff with Ryan being a shithead calling them immature. She isn't allowed to have a comment back. She isn't allowed to stand up for herself or refute what was said.
When she did, Ryan in game playing damage control was trying to flip it onto her doing or saying something. She merely wouldn't let him. He was in the wrong, her knew it. There was no way out. He kept trying to have the last little word on his flip of it. She didn't let him. The issue for him and that people seem to have is, she didn't let him have the final word and end the discussion the way he wanted, favorable to him.

Why should she? He was being a hypocritical jerk?

He's the guy that complains that people like Lina are not tolerant of his stupid sex jokes. Yet he is quick to judge anyone else for anything they find funny. Priya isn't putting up with his shit. Apparently she isn't allowed.

YES YES YES 100 times YES

Even Priya understands why not everyone likes her.

For myself, I haven't seen enough of her personality to even know her well enough to dislike her ( or like her). However I have seen enough of her snappy arrogance, berating of people and deluded egotism, frequently enough, to never want to be around it, and to not want to hear it in my home.

It oughtn't personally wound anyone if my own opinions and feelings mean I don't enjoy your favourite.

For me I have seen enough to see pass BB's manipulation. They wanted a villain, well he sure didn't work for me. Some people are so blinded by hatred they can't see the beauty, the good, the caring and funny side of her. It is their bad luck, I am richer for having been able to watch her

upload_2014-11-26_19-31-51.gif

Back