Skip to main content

I don't understand how anyone can dislike Priya?

I like her as a person but I've been getting annoyed with her since tonights episode, way too serious and she should live a little if she wants to win this....

She seems to be cradling Skye's crocodile tears and holding onto Skye for dear life.. Girl, Skye won't help you win this.... Nobody cares if Skye needs you in the finals.. lol ;)

I thought you were a hater?

i dont hate

im a man of love[DOUBLEPOST=1416839548][/DOUBLEPOST]
I like her as a person but I've been getting annoyed with her since tonights episode, way too serious and she should live a little if she wants to win this....

She seems to be cradling Skye's crocodile tears and holding onto Skye for dear life.. Girl, Skye won't help you win this.... Nobody cares if Skye needs you in the finals.. lol ;)

She's lovely

I used to like her.

She's got a lot of admirable qualities and I think - on the whole - she's played a very clever game.

I think my biggest problem with her is her narcissism and arrogance.

They are just personality traits that I have always found distasteful.

(And yes, I struggle with them myself).

She's honest. She's insightful. She's kept the game interesting with her game playing. She's considerate.

HOW do ppl not like her?!?! It's beyond me!!!
We are all human and not everyone is going to like the same things or in this case the same people.... this is just part of the human experience.....

Some people like Priya and some don't... In the grand scheme of things.... Does it really matter?

i hate the fact she never admits she is in the wrong. also the smirk/smile thing travis and ryan were talking about that, how can she think its not rude in certain situations? and her just in general her condescending tone
Yes, this! She won't let an argument go and has to have the last word. And smart arsed smirking is one of the very very few things in this world that makes me want to punch someone in the face.

Yes, this! She won't let an argument go and has to have the last word.

I think that is a load of cock. Priya gets that complaint from Travis and Ryan because she is a woman. If it was a bloke doing it then he would be praised for being strong and confident.

Priya doesn't let Ryan get away with his hypocrisy. She's intelligent enough to face the boys arguments with reason and logic. They don't like it up them so they find other ways of trying to beat her - by portraying her as mouthy and argumentative. Weak men have been doing this for centuries. Priya is better than them.

i hate the fact she never admits she is in the wrong. also the smirk/smile thing travis and ryan were talking about that, how can she think its not rude in certain situations? and her just in general her condescending tone
Smug is the word I am thinking of for her. Oh, and arrogant, especially in the smirk thing. When she was arguing about it in the spa she was doing exactly what she was denying and looking very smug with it.

I think that is a load of cock. Priya gets that complaint from Travis and Ryan because she is a woman. If it was a bloke doing it then he would be praised for being strong and confident.

Priya doesn't let Ryan get away with his hypocrisy. She's intelligent enough to face the boys arguments with reason and logic. They don't like it up them so they find other ways of trying to beat her - by portraying her as mouthy and argumentative. Weak men have been doing this for centuries. Priya is better than them.
Nah rubbish. They call her argumentative and smug because she is. She treats the other hms like she is their intellectual and moral superior when that is what she argued very insistently that that was one thing she doesn't do. She said she doesn't put people down when that smug smirk is exactly that - a huge put down. It's a physical sign of her invalidating their argument. I think she thinks she's far more intelligent than she actually is. She behaves as is she's an oracle of all wisdom when she appears to be just average intelligence but with an inflated opinion of herself. I'm not a Priya hater but I'm not blind either. Ryan is a sly little prick but just because he is that, doesn't mean he's wrong about Priya. Arguing with her would be like getting pecked to death by a duck. She just doesn't shut up. It's not because she's female, it's because she's Priya.

Priya is of normal intelligence, wishing and thinking she is smarter. She also has that air of arrogance and entitlement that she denies having, but it is there. It probably comes from her being a school teacher and an upbringing in a home with servants in a class society. This is what bothered David and he spoke out in the spa about it.

i'm a priya fan for life and wat you just said was a load of garbage lol

Thing that bugs me about Priya is she never ever lets a argument go - has to have the last word, has to be right and then to top it off she smirks while doing it. If just sometimes she would admit that "Hey, yes I got that wrong". As for the comment and Priya is being targeted by Travis and Ryan for being a woman - sorry but that's a load of bull.

after tonight performance - shes forfieted her chance of winning, and likely will be evicted b4 even penny

her smug arrogance tonight, her lack of ownership, and her uber defensiveness - sigh - what happened to you
She owned everything! When Travis said, when so many people dislike something, maybe you should look in a mirror, she said I have! And I can live with all my faults. That is her taking ownership. She is the only one who didn't make excuses for past comments or behaviours. The rest of them were show to be backstabbing and gossiping too. I thought that game of Travis' was absolutely mean spirited. The hide n seek, just Ryan trying to hurt her.
Just because someone dislikes me, doesn't make it my problem. If I dislike you, it doesn't make it your problem.

Back