Skip to main content

I’m a Celebrity 2023 : Episode 6

Which animal body part would you prefer to eat first in a trial?…

• 1)… the left testicle… (it’s supposed to be the juicy one but is bland in taste they say)…

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2)… the right testicle… (it’s more ‘chewy’ but a lot tastier apparently)…

• 3)… the left eye… (it’s the ‘sparkly’ one but the most bland tasting)…

• 4)… the right eye… (it has a tasty hint of glaucoma to add to the magic of the taste)…

• 5)… a triple choice:… lizard spleen / antelope ovaries or flamingo beaks… yummy!…

• 7)… a ‘Web Footed Barking Buffalo Toad’s’ Penis… ( it tastes like Frog legs they reckon)…

• 8)… triple choice #2:… Gnu’s feet / Aardvark’s feet or Sloth’s feet… (sadly… pre trodden in shit)…

• 9)… triple choice #3:… Hyena Semen / Hippopotamus lactating milk or Rhinoceros urine… **burp**!…

• Total voters

Mr Stickyfingers

an old fart that rants at times...
Awesome site donor
…evenin’ all… ullo ullo ullo…wot’s goin’ on ere den?…👁️👀… tonight’s Poll is somewhat more ‘odder’ and more ridiculous than usual because… (to be quite truthful)… I had more time on my side today… (you know what they say about idle minds eh?)… anyway… have fun if you can be bothered to vote in the Poll in the first place… oh!… bye the way…

… I heard a rumour from the shows cameraman’s sister’s boyfriend’s step daughter who passed it onto her best friend’s great uncle Fred that’s in an old people’s home that Kerrie Anne is coming back into the jungle and that she and the ‘honey badger’ Nick Cummins become an ‘item’ and have a stormy ‘showmance’!… it’s true I tells ya!… would I lie to you?… yeah… it’s all true… well… it’s half true… erm… would you believe a little bit true?… oh alright it’s complete bullshit… you’ve caught me out… but wouldn’t it be gross if it was true eh?… try to enjoy the stupid Poll anyway… have fun… cheers.

LOOK! 👀 Over there! ...Is it 🐻BEAR Grylls?.. is it 🐅TIGER Woods?.. IS IT... 🦇BAAAAAAAAAAAAATman? - NO!
It's the FRIGGIN' 🍯🦡HONEY BADGER!!
- 👑 KING of the Animal Kingdom! ...and perhaps even the

AFRICAN JUNGLE?

🤯 HOLY GUACAMOLE.. am I rock hard pumped for this episode? YOU BET I AM. 💪

bat-dance-batchest.gif
...for now I bid you adieu Sergeant Sticky. See you tonight!
🫡

…Zao… I’m so loving your posts my friend!… it seems that you’re as insane as me… it’s good to be a nutter isn’t it?… peace out man!… lol!… cheers.

…here we go… at least on tonight’s show the ‘honey badger’ Nick Cummins isn’t on here tonight… enjoy it while it lasts I guess?… cheers.

…Julia just shouts and shouts and shouts… apparently shouting all the time is ‘funny”… cheers.

…the Easter Bunny was just in the camp… its classified as a Rabbit… people eat Rabbits… they should’ve caught it and eaten it… cheers.

…this show is way more funnier when they make up their own games etc instead of doing the scipted ‘entertainment’ provided by the Producers… cheers.

…they should just put ‘celebrities’ in the jungle and be left to entertain themselves with games or improv shows and stuff… if they get bored they will make up their own amusing stuff… it could be called ‘I’m a Celebrity and have sweet fuck all to do get me out of here’… cheers.

…how can ANYBODY think that this is funny?… the person that thought this task up should be publicly flogged… it’s not in the least bit funny… cheers.

Back