Skip to main content

I’m a Celebrity 2023 : Episode 6

Which animal body part would you prefer to eat first in a trial?…

• 1)… the left testicle… (it’s supposed to be the juicy one but is bland in taste they say)…

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2)… the right testicle… (it’s more ‘chewy’ but a lot tastier apparently)…

• 3)… the left eye… (it’s the ‘sparkly’ one but the most bland tasting)…

• 4)… the right eye… (it has a tasty hint of glaucoma to add to the magic of the taste)…

• 5)… a triple choice:… lizard spleen / antelope ovaries or flamingo beaks… yummy!…

• 7)… a ‘Web Footed Barking Buffalo Toad’s’ Penis… ( it tastes like Frog legs they reckon)…

• 8)… triple choice #2:… Gnu’s feet / Aardvark’s feet or Sloth’s feet… (sadly… pre trodden in shit)…

• 9)… triple choice #3:… Hyena Semen / Hippopotamus lactating milk or Rhinoceros urine… **burp**!…

• Total voters
…hmmmmm… I see that the Poll is going well… 2 people have casted a vote… and I’m one of them lol!… a new personal best!… I’ll try for just me voting only tomorrow night… lol!… cheers.

…Chris leaving… is he abandoning a sinking ship to survive?… the ‘Living Room’ is finished… he’s leaving this show… he might have to go back to being a Vet methinks!… cheers.

…big friggin’ deal… an Easter Egg is melting…why scream like your nipples or balls are being squeezed by clamps slowly closing… let the stupid thing melt for crying out loud… it’s just an Easter Egg… cheers.

…I know that it’s getting harder but thanks for posting tonight folks… thanks for turning up lol!… tomorrow night when the ‘honey badger’ comes in will be hard to watch but… I’ll be here regardless ( I’m obviously a glutton for punishment)… anyhow… night all… sleep tight… nice dreams… cheers.

Back