Skip to main content

I’m a Celebrity 2023 : Episode 5

What would you like to see on the show?…

• Total voters

Mr Stickyfingers

an old fart that rants at times...
Awesome site donor
…I probably won’t be posting ‘Live‘ tonight but I’ve managed to make some time today to start this thread… it threw me out when Kaz told me that there was a friggin’ Thursday episode so please forgive me if the Poll is even shittier than normal… it’s all that I could think of on-the-spot… I hope it’s fun for you… Kerrie Anne Canhardly (be bothered doing the tasks) will NOT eat either a left or right ball… no way… anyway… have fun without me… I’m looking forward to your comments… cheers.

Last edited:
I HECKIN' LOOOOOOOOOOVE your polls MR. STICK INSECT, I have an absolute BLAST 🤯 reading through the provided options, each and every time! 🤙
Lets hope that this will be an ENTERTAINMENT-FILLED JOYRIDE of a show tonight on the 10 NETWORK.. to end this week off with a BANG! 🔟💢

Much like you (hopefully), I will be sitting on my couch, eagerly awaiting for, and skimming through the comments of the Australian public during the show! :couch:🌏🎉

bat-dance-batchest.gif

...bon voyage till then!
✈️🌴🐘

To answer the poll question....
I'm ok watching them eat disgusting things (as long as it is classified as food somewhere and isn't something that will give them health problems), and play 'games' that involve endurance/facing fears, but I draw the line at them having actual shit or blood or whatever poured over them.
Has anyone ever confirmed that this stuff is real, and not brown food colouring or whatever?

To answer the poll question....
I'm ok watching them eat disgusting things (as long as it is classified as food somewhere and isn't something that will give them health problems), and play 'games' that involve endurance/facing fears, but I draw the line at them having actual shit or blood or whatever poured over them.
Has anyone ever confirmed that this stuff is real, and not brown food colouring or whatever?
Soy sauce and oatmeal😎

Back