Skip to main content

I’m a Celebrity 2023 : Episode 5

What would you like to see on the show?…

• Total voters
Hi @February

I feel like KAK actually got quite a soft edit.
Yes, it made her look like a brat, but they made sure to balance it out by having Chris & Julia not take the piss (unlike with Tomic and others), and people like Pete and Liz actively defending her.
She's on The Project tomorrow, probably peddling her victim agenda.
Yes, she's had a terrible time lately and it's admirable how she looked after her husband, but she had the opportunity to come on this show and be Australia's sweetheart, but she blew it by being spoilt, spiky and abrasive.

…do they go to a local supermarket in South Africa and say “I’ll have two dozen Zebra balls / half a dozen Lion eyes and 10 Antelope feet please!… oh!… while you’re there throw in two Camel humps please… it’s for an Australian TV show… thank you”… cheers.

…what really got to me about Kak was that when people questioned her about her constant refusal to do the tasks… she was getting angry with whoever asked the questions and was dismissing the questions with frivolous answers as if she was a Queen waving her hand to a mere peasant to go away… she had no respect whatsoever as to that persons question… that really pissed me off… cheers.

…whenever Julia was on the screen I turned the volume off thinking that if I couldn’t hear her that she would be more bearable… but seeing her facial expressions and over exaggerated ‘comical’ movements made her even more unbearable… at least I tried I suppose?… cheers.

Is it just me, I am not really enjoy the series.

I think the celebrities aren't the best. I do like Liz Elis, Debra Lawrance & Aesha Scott.

It's sad that MAFS tossers are classed as celebrities.

Is it just me, I am not really enjoy the series.

I think the celebrities aren't the best. I do like Liz Elis, Debra Lawrance & Aesha Scott.

It's sad that MAFS tossers are classed as celebrities.
I thought it was me, I thought I might be getting bored with Reality TV. Happy to know I am not the only one, it gives me hope for next year

That was ugly. I'm glad it's over. I feel sorry for both of them, really. KAK, because she was genuinely hurt, and Dom, because after the rage left her blood she felt so ashamed. Never thought I'd be relieved to hear the Honey Badger is going in...

and Dom, because after the rage left her blood she felt so ashamed.

I doubt Dom feels remorse, that's how she operates.

She can be nasty on her podcasts.

She played the victim on MAFS.

I am hearing, most of the abuse from Dom to KAK wasn't shown.

Hope KAK can get the entire recording.
It makes sense.
KAK is an entitled diva but she's also tough.
So it did occur to me that Dom's abuse must have been worse than what we saw. for it to the worst thing anyone has ever said to KAK, reduce her to tears and result in her walking.

Then we have Dom's insincere apology after she's gone, to save face with her campmates and the viewers.

I don't think it was an insincere apology. She said she stood by the basics of what she said, but regretted the way she said it. She's a hothead who explodes (I remember her smashing that wineglass on her season of MAFS) and then is full of confusion and shame.

Back