Skip to main content

I’m a Celebrity 2023 : Episode 5

What would you like to see on the show?…

• Total voters
Too far Domenica.
weirdchamp.gif

Good riddance KAK, Queen of Nothing.
Apart from gaslighting, she's quite good at that.
I don't like Dom, but KAK's spin on the truth was quite something.
Of COURSE no one has ever spoken to you like that before, because you surround yourself with people who blow smoke up your arse.

Long gap before Gogglebox now. I can't watch that Taskmaster rubbish.

To answer the poll question....
I'm ok watching them eat disgusting things (as long as it is classified as food somewhere and isn't something that will give them health problems), and play 'games' that involve endurance/facing fears, but I draw the line at them having actual shit or blood or whatever poured over them.
Has anyone ever confirmed that this stuff is real, and not brown food colouring or whatever?

…that is a really good question Meglos… do we actually ever see real floaty poos in that so-called sewerage?… I’ll pay more attention next time…

Won't do any good for her reputation....at all...BUT....greedy producers pushing to the limit of the bat.....Like with Tomic......:(

…it seems to me that they’re deliberately trying to make Kak look really bad… mind you… she only has herself to blame for refusing to do sweet fuck all for anyone…

Such a waste of space.
10 would have paid big $$ for her too.

…Channel 10 would be spewing chunks thinking of how much they paid her… I bet ‘Queen Kak’ never gets another gig ever again on 10…

KAK is a dud

…amen to that my friend… amen to that!…

Now she is going to spin a yarn........?with her as a hero....

…that’s definitely on the cards!…

Oh fuck off KAK. What a load of shit. Take your victim mentality and hit the road.

…to think that in her early days (pre multiple face jobs) when I was young dumb and full of cum that I actually had the hots for her… sheesh!…

@Mr Stickyfingers is going to be spewing he’s missed all this drama tonight haha

….just imagine what I would’ve said while posting ‘Live’… just as well I wasn’t here methinks!…

Bet Julia doesn't bag out KAK for quiting like she still does about Tomic.

…not a chance in hell…

Good riddance KAK, Queen of Nothing.
Apart from gaslighting, she's quite good at that.
I don't like Dom, but KAK's spin on the truth was quite something.
Of COURSE no one has ever spoken to you like that before, because you surround yourself with people who blow smoke up your arse.

Long gap before Gogglebox now. I can't watch that Taskmaster rubbish.

…I couldn’t have said it better my friend…

Oh NOES.
It says on the bottom of the screen that Nick Cummins (the Honey Badger) is "coming Easter weekend".
I assume they are referring to this show.

Yep, they just had an ad confirming it.

…aw shit!… it is going to get even worse… kill me now!… cheers.

…that ‘farewell speech’ from Kerrie Anne Canhardly was pathetic to hear and watch… surely she knew that she would cop shit from some people for not even attempting ANYTHING at all?… why the hell did she even think that everyone would graciously accept her endless refusals?… because she feels entitled?… because a ‘Queen‘ should not have to do such lowly tasks?… everyone and everything was ‘beneath’ her as far as she was concerned… its actually quite sad to see her career end so sadly and on such a low note… she should have stayed retired and on a high note… sad indeed… thank god that she’s gone… cheers.

…Peter Hellier needs to stop trying to be a diplomatic nice guy all the time… he was trying to protect Kerrie Anne and make excuses for her not doing any tasks each time… I’ve come to like Peter but he has to stop being so nice… you’re on notice Mr Hellier!… cheers.

…Dicko is a bloody legend for eating more balls than on a Tennis court!… then again… for a guy called ‘Dicko’… eating a ’ballo’ or two should go hand in hand… Dicko and two ballo’s seems so… cosy together!… cheers.

Would love to see KAK's contract. And the reason for her quitting.

What she was promised, what she got and how it was edited might have something to do it.

…you’d think that they would at least serve those balls to them in egg cups to make it more appealing to the eye… show some class Channel 10!… cheers.

Back