Skip to main content

I’m a Celebrity 2023 : Episode 4

What do you think of the show itself?…

• 1)… it’s had it’s day… it should be axed…

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
If KAK is up for the eating trials then she may not do that either…….and she will be.

They are all going to lose a heap of weight

…hey Zao… I love your enthusiasm and loyalty for Julia and Chris… which one is your favourite?… cheers.
I heckin’ love when Chris Brown introduces the “BREAK IT DOWN WITH DOCTOR BROWN” segment of the show where he provides his insightful commentary and analysis on the many jungle doings.
Makes me get in front of the TV and bust a dance move! 🕺😤

0l3hmc4qfhk71.gif

To answer your question Señor Stickyfingers, I feel both of them bring in levels of comedic energy that compliment each other perfectly! 🎤😛🤟

I couldn’t even imagine how the show would fare without the both of them! 💥🙀

I heckin’ love when Chris Brown introduces the “BREAK IT DOWN WITH DOCTOR BROWN” segment of the show where he provides his insightful commentary and analysis on the many jungle doings.
Makes me get in front of the TV and bust a dance move! 🕺😤

0l3hmc4qfhk71.gif

To answer your question Señor Stickyfingers, I feel both of them bring in levels of comedic energy that compliment each other perfectly! 🎤😛🤟

I couldn’t even imagine how the show would fare without the both of them! 💥🙀

You are close to being put on ignore. Lol

I saw an article saying that KAK was going to get the rich spoilt white woman edit………duh!

… they seem to be making sure that Kerrie Anne is going to get that edit… it looks like they want her to cop a lot of distain from the others to highlight more ‘drama’… although… its not as if she don’t deserve it I guess?… cheers.

… they seem to be making sure that Kerrie Anne is going to get that edit… it looks like they want her to cop a lot of distain from the others to highlight more ‘drama’… although… its not as if she don’t deserve it I guess?… cheers.
I can’t wait to watch Kerri-Anne Kennerley partake in the TUCKER TRIAL tomorrow night. Her reaction to having to consume the dastardly delights, cheekily woven into tomorrow’s challenge by PRODUCTION… will be absolutely PRICELESS! 🍽️
This may not be the first time we hear the phrase: I’M A CELEBRITY… GET ME OUT OF HEREEEEEEEEEEE!!!! 🚁😱
I hope KAK can win some stars for the camp this time around!! ⭐

Back