Skip to main content

I’m a Celebrity 2023 : Episode 4

What do you think of the show itself?…

• 1)… it’s had it’s day… it should be axed…

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
…I liked it when Dicko asked Kerrie Anne directly to her face those questions on wether she has actually watched the show etc… she more or less said that she hasn’t…

…what did Kerrie Anne think this show was about before signing on in the first place… she’s obviously never watched this show before… cheers.

…it seems like I was right… cheers.

…we haven’t had much of the pastry chef or the pretty Aboriginal girl yet have we?… cheers.

…well… it’s obvious that Kerrie Anne will totally refuse to do that (left or right) ball eating challenge (so what is the point in having her on the bloody show I here you say?)… I agree… what is the bloody point?… no way will she do it!… I’ll have to wrack my brain to think of another stupid sounding Poll before Sunday (unless someone else wants to have a go… please feel free to start one up if you like)… when they were doing the ‘Jungle Olympics’ it wasn’t scripted… it was a natural product made up on-the-spot by the camp mates… that was why it was fun to watch… I wish that would happen a lot more… thanks everyone for the great posts… hopefully I will see you all again on Sunday… nite all… sleep tight… have amazingly wonderful dreams… cheers.

Show is on tomorrow

…you’re kidding me! 🙄👀… aw nuts!… I’m going out for dinner tomorrow night with family and friends so I won’t be back in time probably… since when is it on on a Thursday ffs?… does someone else want to start the thread and create a Poll tomorrow?… if not… I guess I could do one sometime during the day… (if I get some time… I’m going to be out most of the day too)… anyway… either way… if anyone could I’d be very appreciative… I’ll have to watch it and post later I guess?… thanks for telling me Kaz… have fun without me peoples lol!… cheers.

KAK is the biggest waste of a space on this show (and money) since Tomic.
I'm not finding anything endearing about her at all, and I think it's kind of sad actually that she really does believe she is some kind of royalty.

Back