Skip to main content

I’m a Celebrity 2023 : Episode 4

What do you think of the show itself?…

• 1)… it’s had it’s day… it should be axed…

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mr Stickyfingers

an old fart that rants at times...
Awesome site donor
…evenin’ all… doing Polls for this show is harder than for ‘Survivor’… if anyone wants to do them (and make more sense than mine lol!)… please feel free to start the thread up and do one yourself… anyhow… let the show begin!… (who knows… it might even be fun to watch?)… cheers.

…evenin’ all… doing Polls for this show is harder than for ‘Survivor’… if anyone wants to do them (and make more sense than mine lol!)… please feel free to start the thread up and do one yourself… anyhow… let the show begin!… (who knows… it might even be fun to watch?)… cheers.

I voted 10)… just humour Sticky and let him keep doing them… he has no life… :laugh:

…I hope that crew off camera aren’t going to fake laugh at Julia’s crappy ‘jokes’ again all night again… cheers.

…what a bloody hide of him to say that shit about Aesha… who the hell does Nathan think he is commenting about her personal hygiene habits!… cheers.

…once they start the eating challenges can someone please let me know when they finish please?… I always want to do the 🤮 technicolour spew 🤮 when it happens… I can’t hack it… thanks in advance… cheers.

…they should get Kerrie Anne off this show right now… the tasks are way beneath her… cheers.

Back