Skip to main content

I’m a Celebrity 2023 : Episode 21

How should Chris celebrate leaving the show?

• Total voters
The ex-girlfriend is Ashley, who competed on the Amazing Race in 2019 with her boyfriend Sidney.

MV5BNDM0MGE1NzYtNGRkNy00OGQ0LWI3NWEtMDVkOTkzNGYzODU3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjYyNDMwOQ@@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

They split in November 2019, and she accused Sidney of domestic violence / assault. 6 months later, they were back together before splitting again.

She started dating Harry in April 2021 but they split earlier this year. He has some success on I'm a Celeb, and now she's accused him of domestic violence as well.

I would never downplay DV or assault on a woman as I think that's one of the worst thing a man can do, but I'm suss on this whole situation.

Wow. I'm not one for victim-doubting, but two high profile boyfriends who both allegedly abused her in a short time period does seem a bit suss.

If Harry is guilty he deserves to go down, but if not it's a disgusting accusation to throw at someone.

Wow. I'm not one for victim-doubting, but two high profile boyfriends who both allegedly abused her in a short time period does seem a bit suss.

If Harry is guilty he deserves to go down, but if not it's a disgusting accusation to throw at someone.
You are right. He was so gentle on the show that it was hard for me to see him being violent to a woman. Now that she accused someone else of the same thing I doubt that it is true

The other sucker she was involved with.

Reality TV star Sidney Pierucci has walked free from court after allegations he assaulted his influencer ex-girlfriend and damaged her Nutribullet. The Amazing Race contestant was charged with assaulting Ashley Ruscoe, who was his partner on the show, at an apartment in Sydney's Bellevue Hill in October. He walked away with no conviction after pleading guilty to a minor charge, according to the Daily Telegraph.

'He's essentially pleaded guilty to throwing water on a bed,' his lawyer Paul McGirr said.

Well, I'm back and catching up very slowly.
Funnily enough, not watching it live with all of you, hasn't been that entertaining.
It's been quite boring.
I'm way behind, but persevering.
Julia seems more annoying with short hair!

Well, I'm back and catching up very slowly.
Funnily enough, not watching it live with all of you, hasn't been that entertaining.
It's been quite boring.
I'm way behind, but persevering.
Julia seems more annoying with short hair!
Welcome back Feb!! Yeh, would love to hear your thoughts!! Especially about Dom too since you watched MAFS. A few here had some not so high opinions of that ball of energy!

Wish we could have had you joining us this year… We needed an extra viewpoint or two this year! :p
People are so ready to dump this show after Chris leaves next year..

Welcome back Feb!! Yeh, would love to hear your thoughts!! Especially about Dom too since you watched MAFS. A few here had some not so high opinions of that ball of energy!

Wish we could have had you joining us this year… We needed an extra viewpoint or two this year! :p
People are so ready to dump this show after Chris leaves next year..
Thanks D Space.
I haven't had much of an opinion yet. But will watch a bit more over the next few days. I got diverted to Farmer Wants A Wife, and I've struggled with that too.
Could be jet lag. My concentration levels have been zero.

By the way, Google Chrome is not allowing me to post!
I had to switch to Edge for this.
Testing....

Able to again!
Not sure what that was all about, but I ran CCleaner. Maybe it was cache clutter!

Last edited:
Back