Skip to main content

I’m a Celebrity 2023 : Episode 21

How should Chris celebrate leaving the show?

• Total voters
Well that concludes this season. I had a fun time on THESE FORUMS. 🎉

See you for the next season of I’m A Celeb (hopefully), fellow BB forum members.
…Season 10, that is! 🔟

Let‘s hope they bring in some iconic celebs for this milestone 10th running season.
- Chris will be missed! 🫡

Predictable winner.
Everyone seems to love Liz.
For me she was ok, but not entertaining.
Maybe it's because I'm not invested in sport so for me it's quite boring when sports people dominate popularity contests.
Having said that I wanted Harry to win, but that's based on personality - I had never heard of him before.

…well… I’m so glad that Liz won… I’m so unhappy that Chris has left… I’m so happy that I won’t be hearing Julia’s or Aesha’s voice again… I’ve had fun making Polls this season… (I hope that they weren’t too tedious or boring for you)… I never realised just how hard it would be creating 21 Polls and trying not to make them too repetitive… it’s really hard believe me lol!… thanks everyone for posting when you have… you’re all such wonderful people… you made it so much fun for me personally… for that… I thank you… nite all… sleep tight and have fantastical dreams… cheers.

To be honest I’ve always found I’m a celeb to “drag on” and raise the bar in dumb stuff. i only started more seriously watching it in the season when Miguel won (as in watching each episode in that season from start to end), then I finally started to find the humor useful for decluttering from all the day to day bullshit at work. Before that I just couldn’t really get into the show lol.

It’s the kind of show where I’m still happy to pick up my phone and scroll through instagram or something.. And I get a lot from it as in laughs per episode.

Will have to see how it goes when Jimmy Giggles takes over as host.

To be honest I’ve always found I’m a celeb to “drag on” and raise the bar in dumb stuff. i only started more seriously watching it in the season when Miguel won (as in watching each episode in that season from start to end), then I finally started to find the humor useful for decluttering from all the day to day bullshit at work. Before that I just couldn’t really get into the show lol.

It’s the kind of show where I’m still happy to pick up my phone and scroll through instagram or something.. And I get a lot from it as in laughs per episode.

Will have to see how it goes when Jimmy Giggles takes over as host.

If he is the one to take over.

I have been watching less & less of the show. Mainly this year.

Julia seems to take over everything.

The celebrities really should be the hero of the dish. At least, in its saving grace, the producers work with the cast to get stories. Unlike Big Brother where it feels like the narrative is prewritten. Organic flow is way more fun to watch!

…well… I’m so glad that Liz won… I’m so unhappy that Chris has left… I’m so happy that I won’t be hearing Julia’s or Aesha’s voice again… I’ve had fun making Polls this season… (I hope that they weren’t too tedious or boring for you)… I never realised just how hard it would be creating 21 Polls and trying not to make them too repetitive… it’s really hard believe me lol!… thanks everyone for posting when you have… you’re all such wonderful people… you made it so much fun for me personally… for that… I thank you… nite all… sleep tight and have fantastical dreams… cheers.
You did well 😍 I enjoyed voting in your polls
I don't know if it is enough to change Chris and Julia for the show. I could never watch the food challenges, that is not pleasure for me but it would be torture.
We have to see more of people in the camp and far less of the hosts talking.

What got me about last night was when they showed some highlights & some that was shown, wasn't shown on TV. lol
I also thought that. I don’t have a problem with that, though. With channel 7’s BB the only content you ever see is when Producers are wanting to script & film. It seem like even worthy behind the scenes activity wouldn’t get broadcast if it didn’t find into their narrative.

Back