Skip to main content

I’m a Celebrity 2023 : Episode 21

How should Chris celebrate leaving the show?

• Total voters

Mr Stickyfingers

an old fart that rants at times...
Awesome site donor
…hey all…my beautiful sweet wife and myself are going away for the weekend and are due back on Sunday about 4:00 pm… but you know that if something can go wrong… it will… so just in case something does I’m going to post this Episode and my final Poll now just in case… I’d hate to miss posting this last Poll after doing 20 previous ones lol!… (believe me… trying to think of 20 different Polls was quite the challenge lol!)… I had to actually use my… my… brain (yes I do have one… I’ve had it scanned many times)… anyway… here it is… have fun… hopefully we’ll be home on time… cheers.

PERHAPS they may have a longer tribute in the works for CHRIS for the FINALE episode? ✉️ (Wishful thinking, I know)
Personally I would rather have a Chris tribute take up some time in this season finale that would otherwise be wasted on the finalists reuniting with families snore-fest and season recap. :sleep:

This is ONE of those RARE seasons of the show, where I personally ENJOYED the HOSTS 🎤 more than the CELEBRITIES ⭐

e45fa696e08fe2dcb7f9685e9163fdfb-1218756.jpg

Last edited:
...I’m not going to miss either Julia’s or Aesha’s voice that’s for sure… cheers.

…jeez!… I’m gonna miss Chris… with him not in it next year I’m probably not going to bother to watch it… this is probably my last ever episode of Celeb… cheers.

…imagine having sex with Aesha during the dead of night?… all her neighbours would be woken up with…”AMAAAAAAAAZZZZIIIIIIING!” and “LOWWWWWWWWER!”…. cheers.

…this should’ve been an entire episode of Chris’s highlights with ten minutes of the finale and announced winner tacked on at the end… cheers.

…Harry’s dad looks like he’s about to have a heart attack… man he looks unfit!… cheers.

Back