Skip to main content

I’m a Celebrity 2023 : Episode 16

Who do you like/dislike part 1

• 2)…ADAM:… there’s an Adam on the show?…

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3)… ADAM:… he’s a footballer… you’ve gotta love him just for that alone…

• 8)…AESHA:… I would love to be on a boat with her in the middle of the Pacific Ocean…

• Total voters
No problem, from one wheelchair user to another!

…I never realised that you were wheelchair bound too my friend… I’m in mine due to a major stroke about 4 years ago… it was 50/50 on whether I would live or die… I was completely paralysed down the whole of my right side… but I’ve improved a lot since then thankfully… but am still wheelchair bound unfortunately… cheers.

…that time when Debra was ‘fooling’ Nathan with her ‘crying’ in her ‘masterclass’ of ‘acting’ was so cringy… he was the better actor in pretending that he ‘believed’ her… thanks for the fun and input tonight bradnak my friend… it was a blast… nite all… sleep tight and have great dreams… cheers.

Well I'm sorry to see Debra go. I really like her calmness, and it annoys me when the public seem to be picking off the older people.
It's probably the reason why we don't get enough older people in other reality shows.

Well I'm sorry to see Debra go. I really like her calmness, and it annoys me when the public seem to be picking off the older people.
It's probably the reason why we don't get enough older people in other reality shows.

…the trouble is Meglos… most of the younger players have ‘profiles’ on all the media platforms (especially the ‘Influencers’)… their young fanbase probably far outweighs the older generation fanbases by 10 to 1… therefore they control the voting against the likes of Dicko and Debra etc… they have no chance of survival unfortunately… myself?… it really pissed me off that Debra who is as boring as batshit stayed longer than my favourite Dicko who is far more entertaining and far more interesting… his anecdotes and stories were great… the problem with the younger generation that vote the older players out aren’t interested in ‘stories‘ they want ’drama’ and conflict (Dominica)… she’ll last until the end or will probably even win it… (now that will piss me off no end)… but the older generation are always doomed from the start and that won’t change very soon… that’s the way it is I guess?… cheers.

Being an older person, I was excited that Debra was there, but I found her quite boring. I love Liz.

…I’m so excited for you February… Scotland wow!… when we were there in the late 80’s on our honeymoon we found Scotland to be one of the most beautiful countries of them all… great to hear from you sweet lady… cheers.
My partner is a Glasweigen . Not that pretty!
In saying that, we are staying in a very nice part of Glasgow!

Show was about Debra last night & shock horror she goes. Same thing happened with Honey Badger & Dicko etc.

Last edited:
Did anyone see the Honey Badger on The Project last night, he said before he put his hand into where the snake was, they sprayed his hand & he saw written on it, rat urine. So they set him up to get bitten. What arseholes they are.

Last edited:
Did anyone see the Honey Badger on The Project last night, he said before he put his hand into where the snake was, they sprayed his hand & he saw written on it, rat urine. So they set him up to get bitten. What arseholes they are.
That is so nasty.
This year I have not enjoyed this show at all, if not for fast forward I wouldn't watch it, but spraying rat urine is inexcusable. The way the snake bit him was horrible they should compensate him

Just a quick question.
I heard Dr Chris is leaving chanel 10. Has anything been said about that, and if so, who will take his place on I'm A Celeb?
I can't imagine who'd fill his shoes and work well with Julia.

Back