Skip to main content

I’m a Celebrity 2023 : Episode 16

Who do you like/dislike part 1

• 2)…ADAM:… there’s an Adam on the show?…

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3)… ADAM:… he’s a footballer… you’ve gotta love him just for that alone…

• 8)…AESHA:… I would love to be on a boat with her in the middle of the Pacific Ocean…

• Total voters

Mr Stickyfingers

an old fart that rants at times...
Awesome site donor
…evenin’ all… over the next few nights I’ll be posting theses type of Polls with 2 camp mates at a time… tonight it’s Adam and Aesha… they’ll happen until they’ve all been done… have fun… I hope that I’ll see you there tonight either ‘Live’ or later… cheers.

…I’m so excited for you February… Scotland wow!… when we were there in the late 80’s on our honeymoon we found Scotland to be one of the most beautiful countries of them all… great to hear from you sweet lady… cheers.

…”this is serious ship!”… and… “we’re up ship creek!”… yeah… funny one’s Chris… cheers.

…someone was washing himself in the creek (didn’t notice who it was… it was that quick)…… it looked like he had a boner… cheers.

…why is Debra still there?… it’s got me beat!… oh no… another of her ‘masterclasses’… cheers.

…the one good thing is… there hasn’t been a ‘showmance’ thank god… the Producers must be slipping… cheers.

…the Producers won’t be happy until one of these ‘celebrities’ sustains a permanent injury from one of the animals in these challenges… cheers.

…and… do these Producers know what the long term effects are of some of the eating challenges are?… such as drinking Cow urine or eating offal etc?… I can see one day that one of these ‘celebrities’ will get a long term ongoing issue within 10 years as a direct issue associated with an eating challenge… what are they going to do then?… they will probably be paying a lot of money for compensation I bet… cheers.

…if I was on that dock I would be so tempted to push Julia in the water and saying “oops!” as she went in… I bet Julia would be so pissed off that she wouldn’t even have a ‘joke’ to say about it… cheers.

Back