Skip to main content

I’m a Celebrity 2023 : Episode 16

Who do you like/dislike part 1

• 2)…ADAM:… there’s an Adam on the show?…

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3)… ADAM:… he’s a footballer… you’ve gotta love him just for that alone…

• 8)…AESHA:… I would love to be on a boat with her in the middle of the Pacific Ocean…

• Total voters
…ah!… Harry is just talking about a decision about his boxing career that’s all… **yawn!**… how boring… cheers.

…Chris is a Vet… a lot of the eating challenges consist of eating many animal parts… is he good with knowing that?… I wonder… cheers.

…I had a bacon and egg roll for lunch today… jeez those ‘celebrities’ would have liked it… I sure did lol!… cheers.

…I would turn around and punch that car wash mop thing right in the mouth in ‘not realising that it was there’… what a pure accident eh?… cheers.

…Debra is thankful that she has ‘such a gift’ in ‘acting’… shouldn’t other people be saying that about her and not her herself?… just saying… cheers.

Seems like it's not just the two of us here tonight, Sticky? As long as your friend(s) don't take control of that wheelchair of yours, we'll be right.

…bradnak… that’s the trouble with having dozens of other inner voices/personalities in my head… they always stick their noses in where it’s not needed lol!… cheers.

…bradnak… that’s the trouble with having dozens of other inner voices/personalities in my head… they always stick their noses in where it’s not needed lol!… cheers.
I suppose it's worse when there aren't many other people around to keep you occupied, am I right? Doesn't help that these threads have been so slow lately.

…thanks for being here tonight bradnak my friend… you’ve helped in keeping me sane lol!… cheers.

Back