Skip to main content

I’m a Celebrity 2023 : Episode 14

What would improve the show?

• 2)… install new hosts… people like… Kerrie Anne Canhardly (be bothered) and Andrew O’Keefe maybe?…

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I’m going to miss Dr. Chris terribly! The show won’t be the same without him. It’s really the end of a chapter after this season. I hope the show survives but sometimes things don’t always change for the better. I’ll probably be watching every season anyway.

…TR… I’ll miss Chris too… he’s great… I’ve always liked him on shows like ‘The Living Room’ etc… he looks like the ‘Chesty Bond’ guy to me lol!… cheers.

LMAO all the others are saying Dom's there favourite and she has a heart of gold... KAK is just a self absorbed piece of shit

You do know, that it was someone who was there that spoke about it & it wasn't KAK

The producers should have intervened and given Dom a 'warning', and evicted her if she didn't stop.
They obviously knew it was wrong if they decided not to broadcast it.
Instead they seemed to decide to cover it up and present Dom favourably.
Meh, KAK just had the truth thrown at her IMO. She refused to get dirty and amongst it, selfishly leaving everybody starving. She just didn’t do any research into the show she was going to appear in. Sorry but everything that happened is all on her and good on Dom for calling her out.

If KAK needs counseling for little Dom saying horrible things to her then goodness gracious me… I don’t know what to say.

…by the way… I won’t be posting ‘Live‘ tomorrow night… (a prior commitment)… so I’ll post an Episode and Poll either later tonight after this or tomorrow morning… have fun without me tomorrow night… lol!… cheers.

…hmmmmmm!… what stupid and insane Poll can I think up for tomorrow night’s episode?… cheers.

…when the celebrity’s are left to entertain themselves like this it is way more natural and a lot funnier than anything that the Producers can think of… they should be left to entertain themselves more often… cheers.

Back