Skip to main content

I’m a Celebrity 2023 : Episode 14

What would improve the show?

• 2)… install new hosts… people like… Kerrie Anne Canhardly (be bothered) and Andrew O’Keefe maybe?…

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mr Stickyfingers

an old fart that rants at times...
Awesome site donor
…shhhhhhhh!… no noise please… I’m trying to post tonight without alerting my inner voices tonight… they’re a pain in the arse so… it’s just our little secret okay?... see you there… cheers.

2-D930-B7-F-1-EDD-450-C-B2-DD-47-A1827-F4612.gif

…I read that article Kaz… Dominica is quite the vile bitch that we thought she was eh?… cheers.

Reactions: Kaz
…this ‘buttergate’ thing is quite funny actually… it’s funny… you butter believe it!… cheers.

… I was on a boat in the middle of the Pacific Ocean and I heard Aesha’s voice… I’d jump overboard and would take my chances with the sharks or the possibility of drowning… cheers.

I don't like either of them, but I don't doubt for a second that Domenica can be a lot more vile than the edit allows.
I would have thought KAK would be tough enough to stand up to her, but apparently not.

…the Kak is a tough old bird… she could take almost anything… so whatever Dominica said must’ve been bad… cheers.

I don't like either of them, but I don't doubt for a second that Domenica can be a lot more vile than the edit allows.
I would have thought KAK would be tough enough to stand up to her, but apparently not.

She maybe able to handle being sexually harrassed, but not vile bullying.

I’m going to miss Dr. Chris terribly! The show won’t be the same without him. It’s really the end of a chapter after this season. I hope the show survives but sometimes things don’t always change for the better. I’ll probably be watching every season anyway.

They are protecting her as well, because of her bullying & they did nothing to stop it.

…they wouldn’t even give the Kak a drink until she went back in and finished the confrontation for the cameras… cheers.

She maybe able to handle being sexually harrassed, but not vile bullying.
The producers should have intervened and given Dom a 'warning', and evicted her if she didn't stop.
They obviously knew it was wrong if they decided not to broadcast it.
Instead they seemed to decide to cover it up and present Dom favourably.

I’ve been thinking, now that Chris is going to channel 7, imagine if he finally ends up in the jungle lol
He won’t be allowed to appear on Channel 10. I could see him doing “SAS Australia” though. And I guess 7 would probably want him on “Dancing With The Stars” too, lol.

Back