Skip to main content

I’m a Celebrity 2023 : Episode 14

What would improve the show?

• 2)… install new hosts… people like… Kerrie Anne Canhardly (be bothered) and Andrew O’Keefe maybe?…

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Dicko has a way with words hey. He is the legend of this season . Case closed.

Laughed when he said Dom went from nought to gremlin in 5 seconds.

Channel 10 could be in strife with what he said. So KAK wasn't lying when she said it was vile & went for 10 odd mins.

And Dom was fighting with Dicko all the time.

Last edited:
I call BS on the KAK story.
If Dom railed her as badly as they're saying, fuck oath channel 10 would air it. A 'family' show? Bullshit. It's all about ratings.
I have no doubt Dom went hard on KAK, but she deserved it. KAK was an uppity bitch.
They're both fucking morons as far as I'm concerned.

…you’ve got to learn not to hold back rj90… say what you REALLY think lol!… cheers.

…Dominica is a foul mouthed slaggy bitch!… it’s funny that she’s only had fights with two of the oldest people in there ( watch out Debra… you’re next obviously )… she most likely hates older people… I wish that I was in there… she’d last no more than 30 seconds max with me… as an ex-Union Delegate in warehouses for over 26 years I have dealt with people like her many many times before… and… have never lost once… I’d love to take her on in an argument… I’ve found that most of those ‘fiery’ types are mostly cowards… I can’t stand her and her type of people… she’s a terrible young person to me… cheers.

Back