Skip to main content

I’m a Celebrity 2022 - Episode Discussion

Yeah, great result. Send David off for a massive ejection tomorrow and Bob’s your uncle, we’re happy!

Well I was sorry to see Cal go, I would have been happy to lose Emily or The David.

Joey is a bit fick innee?

Read elsewhere, Brooke had a hip replacement not that long ago.

I don't believe the medical exemption.

I think Chris was doing this trial no matter what. They just happened to have a wetsuit & shoes in his size & an outfit in Brooke's size.

It must be hard counting snakes when they all keep moving and all feel the same and not wanting to touch their heads.

Not who I wanted to go. I will just have to learn to accept this fact…

I wonder what the final episode is going to have, surely we are voting for one of the final 6? hm hm.

Last edited:
Is it just me or was this series really boring.

The series is way to short, they are getting a great amount of money so it should be a heap worse for the.

I didn't find it boring, but only because it's absolutely the only thing on.
If it was up against Survivor or MAFS I'd probably give those precedence.

I asked on the facebook page last night, where can I get the Macca's burgers & onion rings that the celebs had last night, as the ones I get look nothing like it. And 5 mins later, they deleted my question. 😆

I asked on the facebook page last night, where can I get the Macca's burgers & onion rings that the celebs had last night, as the ones I get look nothing like it. And 5 mins later, they deleted my question. 😆
I was just thinking last night wouldn’t the food all be very cold after they complete the challenge? Cold McDonalds ain’t good!

Looks like this year voting for the winner is free and is through the 10 Play website. You need to have a 10 play account though and you can vote up to 10 times.

So if you want your vote to count go to: www.10play.com.au/vote

Back