Skip to main content

Episode I’m A Celeb 2021 - Episode Discussion

Thanks for letting us know, we would have wondered where you were. Enjoy time with your friends and family , and we'll see you posts when you can post 😊

...you lucky devil!... have a great time my friend... we’ll try and hold the fort until you return... enjoy yourself rj90... cheers.
Didn't want everyone to think i'd deserted the gang haha.
Much needed break, looking forward to it!

It's also WAZZY's last night too! Must mean all elimination challenges moving forward..

It's also WAZZY's last night too! Must mean all elimination challenges moving forward..
The eliminated celebrities can choose the triallists now, just like they used to. Though I don't think Jack got to choose, did he?

Have you read his wife’s comments about him doing this?
Very interesting, good stuff not bad, says he is introverted, needs alone time
And people expect him to be like on tv hosting, but that is a performance
Introverted? He is one of the biggest gossips on the show.

They should let the public vote for ANYONE who has been on the show, including
anyone eliminated into the final, and then vote on the winner

They should let the public vote for ANYONE who has been on the show, including
anyone eliminated into the final, and then vote on the winner
Maybe they'll have a fan favourite or something who will get a charity donation?
Usually a portion of the save votes go to the eliminated celebs charity, but with no voting this year, does that mean no $$ for charity?

Introverted? He is one of the biggest gossips on the show.
And?
Sorry don’t get your point, the 2 things, ie introvert & gossiping are not mutually exclusive
Some of the biggest gossips are very shy, I think they gossip more because they are shy or introverted
They tend to observe a lot others miss

And?
Sorry don’t get your point, the 2 things, ie introvert & gossiping are not mutually exclusive
Some of the biggest gossips are very shy, I think they gossip more because they are shy or introverted
They tend to observe a lot others miss
Think if he was introverted he’d be a lot more like Travis or Paulini.

Grant is a lot more outspoken and talks behind others backs.

Maybe they'll have a fan favourite or something who will get a charity donation?
Usually a portion of the save votes go to the eliminated celebs charity, but with no voting this year, does that mean no $$ for charity?
Chris told Jack 10 is making a donation on his behalf

...I’m not interested in ANY of those ‘race around the world’ types of shows... I always find them to be so boring... cheers.

I love Race Across The World, one of my favourites. But then again I love Amazing Race too and have been watching since the 5th season all the way back in 2004.

Paulini is a good egg. It must have been hard for her reliving that traumatic relationship.

The Grant vs Dipper argument was odd, I was expecting it to be a challenge, like Toni's, but it seems Grant really did harp on about Dipper stuffing up the rice, which I think is a bit rough. Not that Dipper implying a violent reaction is any better,

I can easily see Grant as an introvert. Many of these constantly 'on' celebrities are.

Sooo, Kyle & Jackie O confirmed that the finale will be live, but its a FINAL 7!?!? o_O
The public will still vote for the winner, but will have 7 options instead of the usual 2 or 3.

@kxk your wish has almost been granted in being able to vote for anyone haha.

Back