My ideal final 7:
  • Colin
  • Adam
  • Jess
  • Toni
  • Symon
  • Grant
  • Paulini
Hang on a sec. My list is practically the same as yours! Touche!
(Symon instead of Travis)

My ideal final 7:
  • Colin
  • Adam
  • Jess
  • Toni
  • Symon
  • Grant
  • Paulini
Hang on a sec. My list is practically the same as yours! Touche!
(Symon instead of Travis)
I like Symon too.
I'm even starting to not mind Abbie again (liked her on The Bachelor, didn't like her on Bachelor In Paradise).

I like Symon too.
I'm even starting to not mind Abbie again (liked her on The Bachelor, didn't like her on Bachelor In Paradise).
Same, I have warmed to Abbie more, recently. (didn’t watch her in Bachelor though). But she doesn’t make my cut lol

My list for who I *think* will be the final 7 is different though. I feel like Dipper could be pretty good in a variety of challenges. But if not, his “ejection” will be worth it. 140kg’s or so of Dipper on that ejection seat....

Last edited:
...evenin’ all... I saw the promo for the show and it’s saying that it’s the ‘finals week’... I’m sure that is what they said?... boy!... that went quick didn’t it?... anyway... I’ve started a ‘Holey Moley thread just for somewhere for us to keep posting ‘Live’ if you feel like it... I absolutely detest Golf but this looks like pure silly fun... there’s no weekly favourites to get invested in... but... it could be silly fun... it might be complete shit... cheers.

...right!... now how can the producers inflict immense pain on them without actually killing them tonight?... cheers.

Not understanding the hate for Dipper? Do people have something against football players here or something?
YES
But he just annoys me, he has fossil views
...I can’t watch MAFS or any of those ‘love’ shows anymore... I... I... just... can’!... cheers.
MAFS. looks like utter crap, I have watched just bits in adds
9 can’t make good tv, they turn anything into trash

YES
But he just annoys me, he has fossil views
I don’t know man, Dipper’s views are quite tame in comparison to say for example Colin trying to sleaze on Toni Pearen - who keep in mind, is a married woman. Colin’s been acting quite suss, embracing her under them bed bunkers and stuff like that, he is a married man too.

They're not love shows. They are twisted comedies!
...they are fake shallow fame seekers that just want to be on TV.... most are media ‘influencers’ because they are too lazy to get ‘real’ jobs... and hardly any of them are ever really trying to find ‘true love’... lol!... cheers.

Back