Skip to main content

Episode I’m A Celeb 2021 - Episode Discussion

Have you seen all 7 seasons of Escape? You know there are 7 online?
I adore this family faery tale, best ever tonic for lockdown

Why does my 9Now never work,anyone have this problem?
If you're using adblocker, and watching on PC, make sure to disable adblocker for 9Now website or else it'll get stuck.

Thanks maties for the chat recap, I have missed tonight's episode, plan to watch during the day tomorrow and glad to be able to fast forward it. Doesn't sound like a missed much other than Pettiflour and the GoggleBoxers.

Well that was a surprisingly good episode after finally getting to watch it. Goodness me y'all make it sound like I was better off not watching it! :p
Still trying to figure out why Jess didn't carry a towel up there.. Will we ever find out ? haha. I'm actually enjoying this show more and more, it's like the more you get used to the style of humor, the more you learn to appreciate it. Maybe having a bit of spare time helps ? lol

Naaarz, I get yas, tired after a long day and the episodes stretch out at the end of it... I'm sure it wasn't all that bad.... To tuck you into bed with!

...evenin’ all... apparently there is an eating/drinking trial on tonight... as per usual I’ll be missing in action during said trial... and as per usual... I’ll be waiting until one of you wonderful people let me know when it’s over so that I can continue my inane rants and babblings lol!... thanking you all in advance lol!... cheers. 1611130883072.png1611130883072.png1611130901923.png1611130901923.png👍👌🙂

Back