Skip to main content

Episode I’m A Celeb 2021 - Episode Discussion

...those bugs seem to be more in a frenzy to get away from contact with Ash... I’m on the bugs side lol!... I sympathise with them... cheers.

...I’d love to see them force Julia to do that cockroach fishing task... it would be pure gold viewing!... let them monitor her screams then...it would be so high on the scale that only dogs and cats could hear her lol!... cheers.

I will be switching to 94 at 8.30
My favourite tv couple, Escape to the Chateau Strawbridges, have a new series starting

And 10play is the easiest for catch up, with abc and sbs
9now hates me, rarely to never works for me lately

LOL 7 stars

They will need a food extra task or they will go crazy

My favourite tv couple, Escape to the Chateau Strawbridges, have a new series starting
Thank goodness you posted that. I love those people after that first series. I didn't know the next one was starting. Thank you, thank you, thank you ❤

And 10play is the easiest for catch up, with abc and sbs
9now hates me, rarely to never works for me lately

LOL 7 stars

They will need a food extra task or they will go crazy
...that is our most favoufite show on TV!... the show before it is fun viewing too... we think that Angela is so talented with her creativity and him with his immense knowledge of all things to do with fixing up the Chateau... he’s also a great cook too!... just love that show so much!... cheers.

Thank goodness you posted that. I love those people after that first series. I didn't know the next one was starting. Thank you, thank you, thank you ❤
Have you seen all 7 seasons of Escape? You know there are 7 online?
I adore this family faery tale, best ever tonic for lockdown

Why does my 9Now never work,anyone have this problem?

...that is our most favoufite show on TV!... the show before it is fun viewing too... we think that Angela is so talented with her creativity and him with his immense knowledge of all things to do with fixing up the Chateau... he’s also a great cook too!... just love that show so much!... cheers.
They are amazing. We just love them.

Have you seen all 7 seasons of Escape? You know there are 7 online?
I adore this family faery tale, best ever tonic for lockdown

Why does my 9Now never work,anyone have this problem?
We've watched from beginning to over 5 years. Don't know how many seasons. We just set the recording. I now follow them on Facebook I hate to admit. I hate Facebook and do nothing there. But it was the only way of finding out what they were up to once all the recordings stopped.

We've watched from beginning to over 5 years. Don't know how many seasons. We just set the recording. I now follow them on Facebook I hate to admit. I hate Facebook and do nothing there. But it was the only way of finding out what they were up to once all the recordings stopped.
...don’t worry... we followed them on Facebook too because we couldn’t get enough of them... we’ve watched the entire seasons 3 times over so far lol!... cheers.

Back