Skip to main content

Episode I’m A Celeb 2021 - Episode Discussion

...Grant wouldn’t be a horse surely?... he's so small he would only be a pony wouldn’t he?... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
...aw shucks!... ’reality’ has just hit Allie and made her cry... ‘reality‘ of what?... the fact that she’s only a Z-grade celebrity instead of an A grade celebrity that she THOUGHT she was?... cheers.

...there’s a Kookaburra in full cry outside our loungeroom window right now... he sounds like he's on the other side of the window pane... he’s so close!... lol!... cheers.

...its been quite a boring show tonight but thank god for all of you guys and gals for making it fun anyway!... thanks and good night peoples... cheers.

Do kinda like this Warren Wombat random name selection system, it’s always a different person doing a challenge, rather than one person being constantly voted in like with the Laurina scenario.

Tomorrow’s tucker trial seems a bit too rough though with them having to dive straight into an icy pool of water.

It was another very long episode, or seemed so.

I still don't understand why Alli Simpson is there. So she's the sister of someone semi-famous (to be generous), but doesn't actually do anything herself other than social media?

The gross eating trials don't bother me. It's just visuals. If I could smell it I'd be out of there but watching it on tv is Someone Else's Problem.

Why is Colin 'proud' pf Abbie?

I also don't understand Alli. Maybe she's relevant in LA, certainly not here.

I know these 'celebs' always cop a lot of shit for not actually always being famous, but you can't deny that at the very least they are/were relevant at one point in some capacity - they're just not relevant to everyone. But Alli? Nup.

Back