Skip to main content

How will The Block affect Big Brother?

Something I thought I would share

Ok on April 16 Karstan received a call saying two of his work mates had died

But aired tonight hmm so that mean they are 3 months ahead? With building

Something I thought I would share

Ok on April 16 Karstan received a call saying two of his work mates had died

But aired tonight hmm so that mean they are 3 months ahead? With building
Yeah probably. Filming for The Block ended awhile back and right now they're only on what, week 2?

Same with when Bec's mum died last year. It was 3-4 months after the fact when we saw it on tv.

i just thought I would mention to whoever it was in here that hated the twins, that it looks like theyre coming back this season. :)

Maybe the house isn't finished yet and The Block contestants have to finish certain rooms and are judged by the original housemates. The couple with the best score become BB housemates. It would suck but i can easily see a cross over happening.

Ok so I have no fucking idea what sort of scheduling BB is going have?!

So for the second week we've gotten a double episode of the block on Wednesday due to footy on Thursday. If this keeps up how are they going to fit in BB? Put it on at 9:30 10 when the block finishes??

How long does Thursday Night Football last in the year? As long as Friday Night Football?

What so no Friday football this year?

giphy.gif

Oh yay. Finally something good about the later BB launch date! :thumbsup:

Assuming Nine don't just fill it with Big Bang Theory... :grumpy:

Just checked and Thu/Fri matches end with the rounds which is the weekend BB starts so while it's on we won't have to worry. Problem solved!

They still got The Footy show though on Thursdays? I seriously wonder how they are going to fit everything in. Right now it seems like BB will only air three nights a week. :arghh:

If I was Nine I would have scheduled things better. It would have been smart to schedule all their reality tentpole shows out into 40 weeks to fit into the ratings season so it could have went like this:
The Block: Fans Vs. Faves (Feb-Apr) / The Voice (Apr-Jun) / The Block (Jun- late August) / Big Brother (late august - last week of ratings)

I would have had The Voice Kids the same time as Big Brother airing on the Sunday like Australia's Got Talent last year since Nine don't seem to want to do a BB Sunday show anymore and The Voice: adult version and the kid version at the same time was too much :wtf:

No gaps, no clashes, just 40 weeks of their big shows in consistent timeslots.

They still got The Footy show though on Thursdays? I seriously wonder how they are going to fit everything in. Right now it seems like BB will only air three nights a week. :arghh:

If I was Nine I would have scheduled things better. It would have been smart to schedule all their reality tentpole shows out into 40 weeks to fit into the ratings season so it could have went like this:
The Block: Fans Vs. Faves (Feb-Apr) / The Voice (Apr-Jun) / The Block (Jun- late August) / Big Brother (late august - last week of ratings)

I would have had The Voice Kids the same time as Big Brother airing on the Sunday like Australia's Got Talent last year since Nine don't seem to want to do a BB Sunday show anymore and The Voice: adult version and the kid version at the same time was too much :wtf:

No gaps, no clashes, just 40 weeks of their big shows in consistent timeslots.

The footy show finishes on the 25th of September, so it will only be on for the first three weeks of Big Brother.

Back