Skip to main content

Housemate Promo #5 - 3/09 - Fiery Redhead / Gemma

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Foxtel IQ is recording The Block in the other room... I should quickly run over and rewind, considering BB hasn't uploaded it yet.

Maybe they're getting annoyed with us, thus the delay in posting promos after Katie's.

Their own fault. Pack of morons advertising the housemates BEFORE the show even begins..

Melbourne or QLDer I reckon... even though Alex said it wasn't QLD.. I don't really believe much that he says haha

"If I was to describe myself in three words it would be: six foot six. I'm larger than life. I got bullied a lot because I look different. I know I get on a lot of people's nerves, I'm aware of that, but I'm quite happy for you to tell me that you don't like me. But that's okay because I like me enough for everybody. My relationship status? I really don't want to talk about it."

"Will this Fiery Redhead get Ultimate Power?"

Melbourne or QLDer I reckon... even though Alex said it wasn't QLD.. I don't really believe much that he says haha
Have all the previous promos had the voice-over state the respective location in each state? If so, this one ain't Melbourne.

She kinda looks like a Sydneysider anyway tbh.

So much hate for these promos on the BB Facebook. I'm scared to scroll over there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back