Skip to main content

Housemate Promo #5 - 3/09 - Fiery Redhead / Gemma

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm only 5'2 haha. Boyfriend is a foot taller than me, his dad is 6'7" and this chick is basically his height. God damn that is tall

Damn! thats a huge bitch!

huge.jpg

I can't remember exactly what her promo nickname was? Something Redhead...

EDIT: I remember now.. FIERY REDHEAD

Was she "big"? I didn't notice her weight.

Plus sized models are anyone who is more than a size 10. Not necessarily meaning they're a tank. She looked fuller in figure but by no means fat at all. She has the height for it!

Hmm, well as soon as the Facebook page uploads the promo, we'll be on our way with the stalking...

I've recorded the ad onto my phone but don't know the quickest way of getting it up here. Youtube sucks balls... always hangs on me when it's buffering or some shit

She might be a catwalk model being that tall..... Am we all know how much Nine like to put models into the house.

6'6 is too tall for catwalk, 5'9 to 6 (with 5'10/5'11 being ideal) have to be able to fit the sample sizes, so its too tall[DOUBLEPOST=1409738322][/DOUBLEPOST]
Let's call her Fire Crotch
Fanta Pants

Reactions: Tee
6'6 is too tall for catwalk, 5'9 to 6 (with 5'10/5'11 being ideal) have to be able to fit the sample sizes, so its too tall[DOUBLEPOST=1409738322][/DOUBLEPOST]
Fanta Pants
Fanta pants is too tame

Ok do we know where she is from. I know it's not QLD as Alex said so. Anyone catch a local version of the ad?

Fanta Pants

Fanta Pants works for me!! Works in with our food theme going haha. We haven't figured out a food name for the magician yet though

My Foxtel IQ is recording The Block in the other room... I should quickly run over and rewind, considering BB hasn't uploaded it yet.

Maybe they're getting annoyed with us, thus the delay in posting promos after Katie's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back