• Jade

Votes: 46 8.6%
  • Mr. Clooney

Votes: 32 6.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy crap! I'm so hoping its Ed and his cards but then would they figure to wait until Wednesday to see the outcome? Is the eviction being cancelled?

Maybe either Jade or Mikkayla since they're not nominated? I can't figure who it would be.

Wouldn't be Nathan would it? Said he had dreamed of being in there and everything. Maybe he has finally left so that he could smoke his cigarettes as was rumoured the other week?

I'm going with Tahan. Probably wrong but she's had a pretty rough time lately. :( Hate to see any of them quit.

I have no idea who it could be, tbh.

What I hate though is that the BB Facebook is promoting it as a "world first" as if it's the first time ever that a HM has decided to leave the show on their own accord. Um, it's already happened in Australia, let alone the rest of the world. :confused:

My money is on Nathan too, or Mr Cloony. If it's Mr Cloony, that would be standard Channel 9 beat up for a story.

I'm going with Nathan - the sacrifice meaning he sacrificed himself so the 2 female intruders could stay :)

That would be awesome if Nathan quit and both female intruders got to stay.

I'm going with Tahan. Probably wrong but she's had a pretty rough time lately. :( Hate to see any of them quit.

I can't see Tahan ever leaving voluntarily - unless something happened back home with her family or something, I don't see her as a quitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back